RI Chemical Corporation

RI Chemical Corporation Employee Reviews

2.8Salary & Benefits

Fun workplace

Fun co workers but not safe due to health hazards because the handle different kinds of chemicals with no proper handling and protective gears, very hazardous.

Pros

With overtime

Cons

Health hazards

*The workload (routine analysis) is manageable except for technical service and R&D works. *I enjoy working with my supervisor and colleagues. *Lack Manpower and safety. *The company does not provide shuttle for shifting schedule.

Chemical Plant not friendly

Low giving salary to its contractual manning company. However Management is approachable. Still applying for International Safety Organization Certificate .

Pros

provide breaktime

Cons

basic hours

Hands on preventive maintenance job is always a fun

This is where I started as OJT and later on absorbed as technical assistant. Working as hands on technician is always great experience for me where you can understand and see the actual operation and problems encountered during the operational & shutdown maintenance work.

preventive maintenance

Good place to work i've learned alot of ideas on this company. daily tasks was to make sure all chillers are in good temperature to cool down cooked chemicals transfered into the tanks from the boiler. maintaining the whole aircondtioning in the factory is the most hard but fun to do.

Challenging but fun

The daily work is challenging because it needs a critical consideration on details of the transactions for payment. I learned how to investigate things. I learned how to mange my time well. the hardest part is to serve as a bridge and make solutions to problems that are far from your job descriptions. I was able to adopt to the traditional culture of the company. I enjoy meeting new people.

Pros

free gifts

Cons

requires long patience

Fun to work with.

Being an employee is a challenging task but it helps me grow and I've learned lots of things from them especially my supervisor who taught me how to do the task in a simple but fast way.

The company is big and competitive.

During my stay at R.I, I gain more knowledge on clerical and office works. My bosses taught me things that I need specially clerical and office works.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RI Chemical Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Salary / Benefits