RI Chemical Corporation
View all RI Chemical Corporation reviews

RI Chemical Corporation

RI Chemical Corporation Employee Review

Challenging but fun

The daily work is challenging because it needs a critical consideration on details of the transactions for payment. I learned how to investigate things. I learned how to mange my time well. the hardest part is to serve as a bridge and make solutions to problems that are far from your job descriptions. I was able to adopt to the traditional culture of the company. I enjoy meeting new people.

Pros

free gifts

Cons

requires long patience

Salary / Benefits

Same location

Hands on preventive maintenance job is always a fun

This is where I started as OJT and later on absorbed as technical assistant. Working as hands on technician is always great experience for me where you can understand and see the actual operation and problems encountered during the operational & shutdown maintenance work.

Fun workplace

Fun co workers but not safe due to health hazards because the handle different kinds of chemicals with no proper handling and protective gears, very hazardous.

Pros

With overtime

Cons

Health hazards

*The workload (routine analysis) is manageable except for technical service and R&D works. *I enjoy working with my supervisor and colleagues. *Lack Manpower and safety. *The company does not provide shuttle for shifting schedule.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RI Chemical Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8
Salary / Benefits
2.5

RI Chemical Corporation Reviews by Location

• RI Chemical Corporation
  • Challenging but fun
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?