RGF

RGF Employee Reviews

Good working enviroment

They invested in people, have a unique culture. The company gives me a lot of opportunities to grow. The management is always giving space for continuous development.

Ingin Mendaftarkan diri di RGF

Saya mau ikut di RGF untuk mendaftar, sebagai casting atau apapun saya mau menjadi artis, krena saya ingin membanggakan orang tua saya, saya berjanji akan bekerja keras, tekun, jujur, baik, dan sungguh sungguh bekerja, berusaha memberikan yang terbaik, dengan itu saya memohon trima lamaran saya, Trimakasih.

Pros

Makan gratis, orangnya ramah

Cons

Waktu istirahat sedikit

Lingkungan yang sangat bersih

Lingkungan kerja yang produktif dan enak dilihat setiap hari

Pros

Makan siang tidak telat

Cons

Wakti istirahat sangat cukup

Lingkungan kerja yang mendukung untuk berkarir tetap

Saya ingin bekerja di staff IT tp saya belum pengalaman dan saya ingin mencari pengalaman baru di bid. IT karena sesuai dengan jurusan kuliah saya

Pros

Lari pagi

Cons

Kurang pengalaman kerja di staff kantor

Heart-warming office

- Administration works are repetitive and easy to follow, although work load is not the same everyday - Managers and other employers are fair, friendly and very helpful - The office can be silent when consultants are focused on work - The offican can also be empty when consultants are out for networking and work apponitments - Overall a friendly and professional environment, perfect for starters

saya yang ingin melamar kerja

Dengan hormat saya Kepada bpk/ibu HRD Saya yang ingin melamar pekerjaan di perusahaan bapak/ibu pimpin di perusahaan.saya siap menjadi pekerja yang jujur dan baik. Atas itu saya tolong terima lamaran saya

Pros

saya sangat senang ada makanan gratis

Cons

saya setuju waktu istirahat di waktu sholat saja

Siap bekerja

Karena semua kerja itu butuh proses, dan harus bisa membagi waktu yang telah di berikan perusahaan kepada kita.

Pros

Makan siang gratis dan pasilitas lain nya terjamin

Cons

Waktu istirahat minimal shalat yg cukup

Hard working and result oriented

Productive, responsibility, trustworthy person, honest, self motivated, eager to lern, well organized, and abiity to convince the people at any level.

Too political

The brand is strong but too many small groups within the office creating inconvenience working each other as a big team. Yes recruitment is competitive industry but they dont have basic business plan on how to make a fun workplace in order to achieve their goals.

Place with good people, but top-down management style

Employees are great - you won't find another company with such a good spirited, team-working environment and people in Tokyo Recruiting Industry. Management is very disconnected from the realities of the industry, though, and have increasing placed a high importance in quantity rather than quality. Very disappointing.

Pros

High Base Salary, Good Company Culture

Cons

Opaque Bonus Structure, High Pressure

Productive, profesional & fun workplace, supprtive line manager, good recognation for employees

During my 4 years at RGF Executive Search, I learn a lot of knowledge in recruitment and headhunting industry. I improved so much in my communication skill, negotiation skills, recruitment skills, sales & business development skill and my leadership skills. I appreciated my line manager who recruited me to work at RGF and inspired me to work in headhunting and recruiting industry. My co-worker are all very nice and supportive. We are not only colleagues but also friends. We have a big group of vegetarian (about 10-13 people) and we had lunch together everyday. We cooked by our-self and brought to company to eat together. The hardest part of the job is the risk management. Being as a HR advisor who provide service for both clients and candidates, I have to manage the risk of candidate if they don't go to work at client's company on the first working day and they also can turn down our client's offer at anytime. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I can bring out the potential opportunities to my candidates from mid management to C-level. I am appreciated by my clients and recruited for them key employees to work at client's company.

Work hard play hard place

good employee welfare, good office mates, but less business strategy and whole company strategy for each consultants

Pros

fun office mates

Cons

no clear guidance or strategy

Recruitment & Hiring

I have expertise in handling the end to end recruitment, talent acquisition, hiring using all social media & job portals. I have learned to work in the diversified cultures & have grown with the exposure of understanding the working skills in multi-cultural environment. The best part about my job is to interact with people & get to know many things that gives me an opportunity to learn everyday something new. I love to call people & offer them job opportunities.

senior process technician

i was working as a senior process technician at Nestle singapore private limited last 5 years and 6 months. currently.i loking for my related any kind of jobs.. because my current employer cuts down work permit holders ...my work visa untill end of november...so i seeks a good stable company...

Pros

benifites

Cons

rotating shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RGF. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits