Rex Group of Companies

Rex Group of Companies Employee Reviews

Philippines8 reviews

Management is bad. No viable salary increase. Stressful bosses.

People are nice but the management and their system is bad. No opportunity to grow and the salary increase is unfavorable. No 14th month pay or mid year whatsoever. We have to work for 6 days as well.

Competitive

Rex Group of companies is a good company to work and to develop your career. You will be exposed to different activities and projects that can help sharpen your skills and improve your knowledge. You will also learn a lot as you can meet various people in other departments and the company's clients. However, sometimes too much work can hinder the employee's work-life balance.

Pros

Good salary and many benefits

Cons

Long working hours and complexity of work

Nice workplace and everyone can easily adjust in their culture.

Everything in there is nice even the people, working facility and also the staffs. I've learn many things there even for 3 months. According to my experience in REX company, the hardest experience there is when we have nothing else to do but to do paper works and all.

Pros

Nice working facility and fun experience

Cons

No free lunch

Family Oriented Company

Pros > good for newly graduate > top management are very down to earth > activities are fun and exciting Cons > some of the managers handles their subordinate in a micro management way > They have saturday work

Company is associate friendly

Monday to Saturday work schedule. Management and owners are approachable. Gives associates time for recreation by organizing annual sports fest, company outing and Christmas Party performance competition.

fun Workplace , The people in Rex are hospitable and friendly. In professional aspect, Managers and Supervisors are easy to approach and they will teach you things that you need to be learn.

Management is good, benefits and salary are alright, office staffs and co workers are also fine and productive. the most enjoyable part of the job is sticker printing as well at book cover editing.

Productive and enjoy to be part of it.

Working in Rex Group of Companies was such a wonderful experience, to meet a lot of people and deal with different kinds of personality. Most of my learning's came from here,such as customer service, administrative works and sales. People are easy to deal with and you can build camaraderie. I really enjoyed my stayed in this company, we had a lot of events and activities which are also out of town.The hardest part was most of the time i'am loaded with a lot of work especially during season period.

Pros

have 3 times break, grace period in going to work.

Cons

work overload, long hours of work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rex Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits