ResultsCX

ResultsCX Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Management Lack sometimes employee care but oberall good place to work and collegues are fun to work with. Also the supervisor and coaches help newbies and guide them to enhance witj the product or knowledge on the product
Pros
Team player inside prod
Cons
Lack employee care
Salary / Benefits
Maybe because the company was not considerate enough to their employees who work hard for them. They make a lot of changes in the LOB and the result, close account and agents? Force to resigned with threat?
Pros
High incentives
Cons
Bad Environment
Salary / Benefits
They will treat you as a family. They will help you in every possible way. They will always asked if you're okay. They will make sure you are ready before they take you to the production floor.
Pros
Best management
Salary / Benefits
It was really a good opportunity for me to work there. I learned a lot of things. The HR are so good and approachable they will help you to get hired. TL's were also good people but somehow they are strict, security guards are also friendly but others are not. Over all great company!
Pros
Allowance for Transportation, Naproom, Billiard, Events, Raffle prices
Cons
I dont see any cons
Salary / Benefits
I worked in results for more than three years. This company brings out the best in me. Promotion is not impossible as long as you work hard. I was able to get an Ipad and other monetary prize which makes me motivated all the time. I had a supportive manager who lead me in the right direction. There is nothing bad that I can say and I will be forever thankful for having the chance to work in this company. Given the chance, I would love to be a part of this wonderful company.
Pros
Cons
US tinezobe
Salary / Benefits
So I started as an trainee during this pandemic, then I had a cough so I declared it in their daily health monitoring.. that same night I was asked to go home which I understand because of the pandemic going on.. what is hard to accept is that after I returned, I was cleared by the health authorities and their own clinic as fit to work... but then they just labeled me as truant and ended my stint with them.. they were the ones who asked to be truthful with your daily health check, there were a lot of people coughing and sneezing inside the office who never declared it and they get to work while I was honest and I was kicked out? They even made me wait 3 hours standing as there is no reception because of the social distancing protocol.... imagine going home at 1 am in the morning with no public transport and no place to stay because they you can't stay inside the company because they just kicked you out...
Salary / Benefits
Working with The Results Companies allows me to discover my opportunities to much develop my skills in the field I worked with. Really appreciated the help of the supervisors.
Salary / Benefits
Working with results it gives me better understanding on what is BPO all about . It is not the typical company that you will be part of but it gives you a lot of opportunity for your career and family.
Salary / Benefits
From their recruitment team to the operation managers they were all very supportive to their employees, trainees and applicants. It wasn't easy getting through all the exams and interview but thee management will push you to do your best and get hired eventually.
Pros
Free internet
Cons
queueing
Salary / Benefits
The coaches are very kind and helpful. Also the trainers. I really enjoyed working in this company because of the company employees friendliness at me .
Salary / Benefits
Working there was great and the people there were very accomodating. You should give it a try if you're looking for a Call Center where you want to experience growth
Salary / Benefits
Productive and good place to work. The management is not that cool and its not running smooth Kinda stressful we always have disputes in our salary even we did our job right.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work would be sitting on a pantry, chatting with friends and team leaders talks about how we will be able to reach our goals for the day/week while waiting for our shift to start. What I've learned from my team leaders/co-workers was to give your 101% at work even if it gets hard sometimes, you need to show up still and do your work and do it day by day and by doing it day by day you won't realize that you already passed the hardships and the next time you encounter it, it will already be easy.The management was okay, they make sure we get our benefits and if we have a say about things, they listen to us and provide results. The workplace culture was the best ever. Everyone is a family and we are still catching up to this day.
Salary / Benefits
I've stayed here for too long, incentives are awesome. but the account was transferred to lipa so i need to resign. but its worth it to work here. super fun
Salary / Benefits
Not good because the pay is so low even if you perform more than well. They don't give good amount for incentives and they put so much weight in being placed at a provincial area.
Salary / Benefits
Decent and very competitive yet with big sales commissions. Moderate to really stressful. Anti employees personnel if i may say not pro empoyees. You'll really get recognize by the company if you're a top performer through certificates and perks compensation (like free laptop, gadgets, home appliances & etc.)
Pros
free shuttle service
Cons
Long Hours/ Mandatory OT
Salary / Benefits
The company believes in its employees' potentials and will help work on your potential to become successful. Its coaching aspect helps you become better in every way from your personal and professional growth
Salary / Benefits
I felt that Result Companies was my second home, my team mates are very supportive and even concessionaires. i actually don't have a problem during my stay in Results it's just that its too far away from home.
Salary / Benefits
Fast-paced job. Some superiors are not that supportive. Graveyard shift since we're handling US accounts. Long hours. Fun teammates. Good environment.
Pros
Trainings were intensive.
Cons
Salaries not competitive
Salary / Benefits
Need to convert atleast 20% of incoming calls into a sales. It was difficult at first but once you mastered it the incentives are achievable and easy to get.
Salary / Benefits
The stress is usually coming from the management and operations team. They treat people like robots. They clearly lack agents and need more people to come in. 99% of agents who work there are overworked and underpaid.
  1. Employee Reviews