ResultsCX

ResultsCX Employee Reviews

Philippines302 reviews

Found 302 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,888 reviews

Productive and fun workplace. Many kind and professional tenured co-workers that would glad to give you a hand

Great Experience good and recommended for beginners on the BPO Industry. Clean room and healthy work environment. Well secured building. Great benefits

Pros

Concerts & Foods provided by Company on Anniv., Clean Pantry, Clean Nap room

Cons

Location of site, No gadgets allowed inside prod., Irate clients.

Too much work politics

I previously worked in the HR team. There's too much office politics. The HR-VP promotes satisfactory customer service but doesn't do anything for her HR team to timely respond to emails, much more to employee concerns. The HR Director in NCR plays dirty. She only ensure that she looks good for the Operations and she won't be blamed - without minding whether in compliant to labor standards or no.

ResultsCx Telco

Nice company for giving me a chance to become a supervisor. All in all that was na solid 5 years working for them an I was blessed but like any other things everything changes and would have a time where in we have to move forward.

Pros

Good management, offers tenure security

Productive, Professional and Fun Places to be in

Overall, ResultsCX is a great company. This is where I honed and groomed my skills to be fit for the role I am currently in. From agent to manager, my journey is really incredible.

Cons

No COVID preparedness kit

Super stressful.The management is corrupt.

Super stressful. The management is corrupt. The higher ups revolve in one family only. No career growth because they're promoting their relative.They are using the incentive of the agents for their self gain. The TLs and OMs are so toxic.The TLs are manipulating the referral bonuses.It took half a year, and sometimes a year to release backpay.

Pros

Cons

corrupt management, toxic leaders

Management treating their employees like robots.

Management expects you to be on call 24/7 with a bare minimum salary. Unhealthy work life style and managers who do not know how to stand for their team. Lacks of people management skills from Directors to Supervisors. Would prefer band aid solutions that long term solutions.

Pros

Team members are fun to work with.

Cons

Managers not leaders.

Csr

The management was great also the trainers and coaches are all nice and know what they're doing. The account is telco so it was quite hard especially if you're a newbie to BPO.

Excellent work environment with great incentives

I started with ResultsCX 8 months ago. My experiences with them is amazing. I couldn't ask for a more better company to work for. I have no regrets.

Pros

Flexibility, hours, benefits, job culture and salary

Cons

Going hard to help those become successful in starting a career

10 year review here

I've been with the company 10 years and I couldn't see myself going anywhere else! This company really cares for their people and are always trying to strive for better! Really great business to work for! I've done nothing but continue to excel and advance within the company!

free to play of Play Station

this company is not too friendly to employees. i may say that this company is good for not experienced for BPO just for Beginner if you want to start and to get experience this company is good for you. it is a good start for a beginner i think that's all

Worst company!

Worst company ever!! Senior operations manager, team leaders, qa's, lrp, security guards, salary, it is really the worst company ever! Do not work here if you want to have a work life balance. They will make your life miserable. They do not care about you, they care about the numbers and not your efforts as an employee.

Cons

Stressfull, salary is really low compared to the job responsibilities. Poor Management.

Low salary. Good for virgins.

This is a good BPO for freshers amd call center virgins. Other than that, the salary is low and most tenured agents do lots of tresspasses but banking on the fact that they never fire people. Result? They're left with bad agents. While the good ones look for greener pastures.

Pros

Shuttle

Cons

Low salary.

Due to pandemic, no interactice place or activities available inside resultscx.

If your a money driven agent/employee its ok to work with resultscx, an if your also looking for carreer growth, it also better to work with resultscx... Just be ready on exteded working hours not as overtime, its just t compensate the hours that you are needed to be of the phone becaue of coaching, huddles, etc. which supposedly a valid aux.but with resultscx,you have to log-out on your phone time.

Good for beginner

Good place to acquire knowledge about BPOVery nice trainer. Coaches and managersThe only issue i can say is about the salary Alot of dispute every paydayBut overall A Good place to start to in BPO

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Productive and fun while working

The Result is a good company for the new bee in this industry and they really treat the employee as well to enjoy the job at the same time. I will surely miss the free cinema ticket they are giving per group/team.

Pros

Results days is a party that you will surely enjoy.

Cons

Pto

Career growth

Good working relationship and environment. The whole team are friendly, kind, supporting each other,we celebrate birthdays and get together, team buildings

Pros

Free nap room

Poor management, NO provision of Sme's

They have easy hiring process and good especially for newbies in the industry. No problem in terms of salary. They offer good pay especially on complex accounts. However, Lacks coordination betweem management, no sme's to help especially for newly hired work at home set up and outdated equipments, very lag to use.

Pros

Accurate in terms of salary, easy hiring process

Cons

No SME provided, poor management, outdated equipments

Worst

Maybe because the company was not considerate enough to their employees who work hard for them. They make a lot of changes in the LOB and the result, close account and agents? Force to resigned with threat?

Pros

High incentives

Cons

Bad Environment

Good place

Management Lack sometimes employee care but oberall good place to work and collegues are fun to work with. Also the supervisor and coaches help newbies and guide them to enhance witj the product or knowledge on the product

Pros

Team player inside prod

Cons

Lack employee care

Fun workplace.

They will treat you as a family. They will help you in every possible way. They will always asked if you're okay. They will make sure you are ready before they take you to the production floor.

Pros

Best management

productive and Fun Environmeny

It was really a good opportunity for me to work there. I learned a lot of things. The HR are so good and approachable they will help you to get hired. TL's were also good people but somehow they are strict, security guards are also friendly but others are not. Over all great company!

Pros

Allowance for Transportation, Naproom, Billiard, Events, Raffle prices

Cons

I dont see any cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ResultsCX. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits