Resorts World Manila

Resorts World Manila Employee Reviews for Casino Dealer

Casino Dealer26 reviews
Philippines26 reviews
Nice!
Good environment. Many benefits! Health card. Paid 15 VL, 15 SL, Birthday Off, 8 hours work, with 3 30 minutes break each shift. I am able to be more productive
Pros
Work life balance, 2 days off, free meal and snacks, 13th, 14th bonuses. Many more.
Cons
Nothing! ♥️
Challenging workplace
one of the challenging job I experienced because your dealing with money. mostly computations is needed for the games, and need to handle every customer reactions.
Salary / Benefits
It was a great job with great coworkers. I learned a lot
Its not just a job but a career and not just friends but family. It was my first job and I enjoyed it a lot. I learned a lot of stuff which is useful for my new work environment
It is good workplace
It is a stepping stone where you can reach your dreams in a cruise ship. But the salary here can support your family, providing your personal needs and wants.
Fun workplace
It was fun working at resorts world, good culture, friendly management, worklife balance and good benefits and salary. State of the arc facilities....
n/a
This company is very unique. specially in training. It's because your are not using pen and paper. You are going to be trained using your math skills.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Fun workplace
I enjoyed working here. It's fun.
But the hardest part of the job is your working in a smoking area.

I like to work also with this establishment because everyday you assigned in different areas of casino.
productive
very busy for 8 hours, but what good is that after your 8hrs duty, thats it! unlike office, etcs ,you still need to bring your work at home, you can totally enjoy your off time. the compensation is right and also have good benefits. it cn help you to boost your confidence because for sure you will meet a lot and different kind of people on this kind of indusrty.
Workplace
Resorts World Manila is the only casino giving two days on thier employee and they are having a good when it comes to training. When you are working in this company you dont feel you are at work because of the people around you are nice
Pros
Good Training, Two days off
Cons
Management is no good
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work, friendly staff
Good place to work, above minimum salary and two days off but since Casino are allowing the patrons to smoke, the environment is not healthy. Despite the smoking workplace, my more that 3years in RWM was good and had taught me a lot expecially in giving great customer service.
entertaining work place
I enjoy my work as a Casino Dealer here at Resorts World Manila Philippines, i learn a lot of different Casino games, i love dealing games with different nationalities like Koreans, Filipino, Chinese. being a dealer, you should be patient because there is some player who has an attitude, i mean, they easily go angry specially when they lose from playing.
Pros
delicious food and 2 rest days
Cons
get suffocated from players who smokes cigarette while playing
I can work anytime
Im full know all the Table Games

the company dont give the dealer a full security

the company dont increase our salary

the promotion is very low
Pros
Free Meal, Benefits
Cons
2 day off in 1week
Salary / Benefits
Productive and Good place to start career
The company offers the first integrated Hotel/Casino here in the Philippines.

Resorts World Manila is one of the leading casino industry here in the Philippines because they offer the best service and they protect their employees
fun and challenging
people are the happiest and most productive when they work in an environment that suits them.I look for a job that provides opportunity to learn, progress and contribute to the organization. A teamwork- oriented environment in a company that empowers employees to create an take initiatives. A job that are utilized the maximum and allows me to grow within the organization.
fun working environment
Its a fun and productive job that will enhance your costumer service. It can also build your confidence and patience to not get shy to talk to other people.
Fun Workplace
Employee are treated as family. Everyday has a new lesson to be learned in life. The workplace will be my second home too. And I learn a lot from time to time.
Pros
Free meal
Casino life
I've enjoyed working here because i met different kinds of people and casino games. My co workers are very friendly. I became independent while working here.
work Balance
I am currently working at a workplace that allows us to have a work balance by having a 2 days off. Gives us a fair appraisal on how our job is doing. It has health benefits so that we wont worry about health expenses and allows us to have our dependents which helps our worry less with our family. The workplace allows us to be exposed to difficult guests which gives us more advantage in handling and dealing with them. What I mostly enjoyed in this job is that I am earning and having fun with how the games do. I love my job but I am in need for a career growth and be at places.
Pros
2 duty meal
Cons
exposed to smoke
Good work experience
it gives me proper knowledge at the same time it utilized my skill at its best and how to handle some worst case sceenarios
Salary / Benefits
Fun and not a boring workplace
It is where I learned everything I now know on thelife of a casino employee. the most enjoyable part is interacting with the casino players and hearing about what they are going thruogh on a daily basis.
Salary / Benefits
Its fun to Work at resorts world
i really learn a lot in this company i willing to share what i learn and show to others what i can do and i want to know more and meet new people in this field
Pros
free meal