Resorts World Manila

Resorts World Manila Employee Reviews for Cage Cashier

Cage Cashier7 reviews
Philippines7 reviews
productive and benefits wised
resorts world manila is one of the prestigious company and they have a welfare to the employees and in terms of benefits they are fair enough and very friendly, helpful employers..
Salary / Benefits
Many learnings and new experiences
I enjoyed being here because of 8hours duty and having 2days off. In Cage department, a lot of learnings everyday I've been encountered through different allocations like softcount, front window, chipbanks and in Vip or junkets.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Expose to smoke
Salary / Benefits
Fun and full of excitement on every corner of the casino.
Going to work is just like going to school everyday, I learn many things like handling cash and chips properly and many more. The management are very caring and responsible to there employee. All job are hard but when you love what you're doing, it becomes easy and enjoyable.
Pros
free uniform, free meal and snacks
Cons
nothing
Salary / Benefits
Very professional and loyal towards work
My mind always set focussed when it comes to work,i always set myself to zero complaints ang guest satisfaction positve attitude towards with my colleagues and my superior and my passion in my job😍
Pros
Free transpo during graveyard shift
Cons
No day off within 7 consecutive days
Salary / Benefits
Fast paced and productive work place with employee lounge where you can watch TV, read books and rest for awhile.
working at Resorts World Manila had help me boost my confident. I learned how to maintain calmness during pressure and stressful moments.
Pros
free lunch and snacks.
Salary / Benefits
resourceful but a little bit stressful work. But a great experience tough
A day at work at cage cashier is a little bit stressful but I learned a lot of things like all the transactions inside the casino and mastered my Good costumer service. The management is good. My co-workers are fun to be with. I think there is no hard part on my job because as long as you love what you are doing. The most enjoyable part is when it is busy, because that's the where you will learn all the transactions and how will you communicate with the costumers even tough it's busy.
Pros
free meals
Great training grounds
We are responsible for carrying out a variety of transactions in a casino and handling any required paperwork. We work in a cage exchange tokens, tickets and chips for cash. We also perform credit checks and check credit references for those wanting to open credit accounts. In addition to my job description, us casino cashiers must balance the windows at the end of every shift and report large transactions to the Internal Revenue Service.
Pros
free meals