REPUBLIC BISCUIT CORPORATION

Philippines54 reviews

Clear
3.3Salary & Benefits

Traditional workplace

- A lot of tenured employees in senior management, which makes the company so traditional- But since people have literally seen each other grow up, they consider you as family- Gradually embracing more modern ways of working and strategizing, but is still a little risk-averse

Pros

Colleagues - nice and competent

Cons

Analysis Paralysis, Compensation Package can still be improved

Productive and fun workplace

A typical day at work are weekdays but if given a chance yo work, even weekend or even nightshift I am willing to perform a task. I learned about helping one another as a team.The management should be supportive to its workers.

Competitive workplace

It's a very competitive workplace. People are driven towards excellence. However, it lacks a culture of learning and growing together. Some people are just too rude, too competitive.

A company with great culture and care for employees.

Very understanding company specially when it comes to family. They have a lot of days for vacation leaves, Though, it was really tiring to be in a start up group, you work for more than 10hours sometimes and on Saturdays since the wfh was implemented. But generally, company is overall great, you feel they care for employees.

Pros

Benefits, Flexi schedule, 40 days Leave, Understanding bosses

Cons

Overtime, Long meetings

I work 12 hours, change shifts every other week Stressful area and we need to be alert in work area and carefully all the time,. The hardest part is salary because its not enough to provide our daily needs

Culture of Malasakit and Excellence

As you get the chance to work in RBC, you’ll be welcome with a Culture of close family ties, and sense of job security. Once ‘IN’, you’re realized how lucky you are, and that you’ve reached your destiny.

Pros

Job security, Transpo service to the max, subsidized meal.

Cons

Need to serve 5 RBC plants. ‘Bring it On’.

Low salary

This company unfair for minumum wage increase for all workers.its difficult to all employees most of them we have a family to earn a small benefits.this is my reason to leave and resigned to my work definitely im here to find a job for my good opportunity in other country that i know to improve my life someday and im wiling to share my experiences and dedicate my knowledged to my future job

Refreshing start for newbies.

The company will help you grow professionally and you will learn a lot of things about the food manufacturing industry. The company has a lot of benefits laid out for its employees.

fun place to work

Culture at Rebisco is family oriented. Co-workers are nice and treat everyone like family. Conservative organization but dynamic in terms of new product launches. Management values logn tenured employees contribution.

Im happy but not at all time. The benifits is okay but the right compensation according to the work load is not

Im happy working with Rebisco from the very begining up to now., you why? My first needs are came from my salary in rebisco. But its not sufficient for my family so i came have an another source of income.

Productive and a smart place to work at.

It is a type of company in which they give you really a good work. And does give you the right thing to wake up early in the morning so that you will not be late in the work.

Pros

Having 3 times break time

It was a good workplace

The company only pays you the minimum and they don't really encourage promotions even when you have a degree. A typical day at work would start at 6 am and ends at 6 pm. The people in the company itself are great but the atmosphere is not ideal for those who seek to improve themselves and be better. The workplace culture is so stilted and so little happens that deviates from their routine.

productive working place

A long hours of refilling and working hours of work no overtime fee for excessing time of working days. transportstion is limited only for one month.

Pros

good coordinator

Cons

long working hours

Productive and exciting

Typical day in the office is welcoming suppliers who collects payment, arranging executives meeting and accommodations and sending important documents and tracing those until received by the consignee on time. Being a receptionist for 2 years, I have learn to extend my patience to extra and manage to smile despite a very busy, challenging and in a rush state and handled properly some irate visitors. I have also developed teamwork with my co-workers during my stay in the company. I feel so blessed to work with a group of companies serving customers not only in the Philippines but also abroad with best valued products within reach of consumers.

Pros

Lots of benefits

Cons

12 long hours

fun and very intersting to work on this company

company is very good, u can treat as your second home staffs are all hard working management treat us well allowing us to take advance salary if needed

Pros

free foods

Cons

very stressful work but its fun because of friendly workmates

our work starts at 6 o'clock am to 6 o'clock pm,.i learn many things in our work,like using some of our factory tools like hand pallet,hand cart,pallet..our work is very stressful but its fun because of friendly workmates.

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

two 15 minutes breaktime

Hard but fun working

working twelve hours a day with over time.work is hard but still i enjoy the company with co-workers. ive learned to be fast in terms of working with physical strength

Always have overtime and there's a work every sunday. Have kind supervisor. The management are always checking the absentee in every lines. The Team leader always assist their workers.

Pros

Discounted Products for the Employee

Cons

Long Hours

productive fun is may co workers and the costumers of the stor if so many.

* l learned to work hard *l can find many friends in the store *l learned to manage my time *hardest part of the job is if the other m'diser absent...

Pros

Cons

minsan nag eextend kme ng oras kc kylangan taposin ung trabaho

productive

I meet new friend in the company that has different experiences in life.sharing ideas on how to fasten 5he 2ork to be done in a short period of time..

work life balance as well as there is an annual salary increase

I can do my work and at the same time manage my time in my family as well as I can do my work freely and contribute ideas in my audit work. I been working here for more than five years and I am assigned to audit the corporate departments. I am there to give audit recommendations and consultations to see if there are irregularities as well as ways to improve the processes.

Pros

Manageable time

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at REPUBLIC BISCUIT CORPORATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about REPUBLIC BISCUIT CORPORATION in popular locations

• REPUBLIC BISCUIT CORPORATION
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?