REPUBLIC BISCUIT CORPORATION

Philippines54 reviews

Clear
3.3Salary & Benefits

Traditional workplace

- A lot of tenured employees in senior management, which makes the company so traditional- But since people have literally seen each other grow up, they consider you as family- Gradually embracing more modern ways of working and strategizing, but is still a little risk-averse

Pros

Colleagues - nice and competent

Cons

Analysis Paralysis, Compensation Package can still be improved

A company with great culture and care for employees.

Very understanding company specially when it comes to family. They have a lot of days for vacation leaves, Though, it was really tiring to be in a start up group, you work for more than 10hours sometimes and on Saturdays since the wfh was implemented. But generally, company is overall great, you feel they care for employees.

Pros

Benefits, Flexi schedule, 40 days Leave, Understanding bosses

Cons

Overtime, Long meetings

I consider enjoyable and challenging workplace.A fair salary with overtime inclusionThey consider a call slip for interviews which unfair

I consider enjoyable and challenging workplace. Good benefits awaits.A fair salary with overtime inclusionThey consider a call slip for interviews which unfair.

Pros

Fair

Cons

Fair

I work 12 hours, change shifts every other week Stressful area and we need to be alert in work area and carefully all the time,. The hardest part is salary because its not enough to provide our daily needs

Cons

The work is fine but the culture are not.

They don't give much credit to the skilled people who much contributed a lot to the success and growth of the company. Been working for 5 years but did not get any promotion besides they give much attention to the newly hired instead they should give a balanced treat, seeing myself working with a minimum wage with a lot of responsibilities while the newly employed paid the most with fewer responsibilities.

Pros

Dental Care

Cons

Incompetent salary

The management is very generous

Rebisco has a family-culture type. Employees are collaborative, the management is very generous and always thinking the welfare of the employees more than everything else.

Pros

Yearly salary increase and performance bonus

Cons

Nothing.

Good co-employess

Good working with accounting department. Strict policy. Compressed hours no saturday. With meal allowance. Has good yearly benefits. With christmas bonus and 13th month pay

Pros

9hours per day no saturday

Cons

So much paperworks

Low salary

This company unfair for minumum wage increase for all workers.its difficult to all employees most of them we have a family to earn a small benefits.this is my reason to leave and resigned to my work definitely im here to find a job for my good opportunity in other country that i know to improve my life someday and im wiling to share my experiences and dedicate my knowledged to my future job

Refreshing start for newbies.

The company will help you grow professionally and you will learn a lot of things about the food manufacturing industry. The company has a lot of benefits laid out for its employees.

Im happy but not at all time. The benifits is okay but the right compensation according to the work load is not

Im happy working with Rebisco from the very begining up to now., you why? My first needs are came from my salary in rebisco. But its not sufficient for my family so i came have an another source of income.

productive working place

A long hours of refilling and working hours of work no overtime fee for excessing time of working days. transportstion is limited only for one month.

Pros

good coordinator

Cons

long working hours

Productive and exciting

Typical day in the office is welcoming suppliers who collects payment, arranging executives meeting and accommodations and sending important documents and tracing those until received by the consignee on time. Being a receptionist for 2 years, I have learn to extend my patience to extra and manage to smile despite a very busy, challenging and in a rush state and handled properly some irate visitors. I have also developed teamwork with my co-workers during my stay in the company. I feel so blessed to work with a group of companies serving customers not only in the Philippines but also abroad with best valued products within reach of consumers.

Pros

Lots of benefits

Cons

12 long hours

fun and very intersting to work on this company

company is very good, u can treat as your second home staffs are all hard working management treat us well allowing us to take advance salary if needed

Pros

free foods

Cons

Competitive benefits but not on Salary

We have Midyear bonus based on your evaluation which is equivalent to your x3 of monthly salary when you get A. We also have 71 days leave which is convertible to cash every december.

Pros

Meal allowance, midyear bonus and leave that convertible to cash

Cons

Career growth is quite slow.

Always have overtime and there's a work every sunday. Have kind supervisor. The management are always checking the absentee in every lines. The Team leader always assist their workers.

Pros

Discounted Products for the Employee

Cons

Long Hours

Good workplace with blower

My workmates really funny because they came from Visayas and Mindanao. Our warehouse staff are really secured in our product because they all know how important it is.

Pros

Free midnight snack

Cons

Short hours

its good working place to learn new ideas

it is a good place and the management us good but i am not satisfy with my salary. They have trained me about thr next position thay are about to assign for me.. the traing is great. The company equipped me much and made me ready to manage good warehousing practices. i have learned the importance of the japanesse practice of 5 s.

Pros

near at my house

Cons

benefits are not fairly given

Product and workplace are good and clean.

Tine management was ok & use properly.management was nice in approaching their workers.but less benefits bec the union is inside.But its ok bec all wirkers are organize & work well.

Pros

Uniform are free.they give us twice a yr.

Cons

Dental And medical ate free

productive and fun

it's so very challenging for me... it was so nice to work there maybe it was hard but I can do every trials everyday and I can do my best to be a great employee's..

Pros

free water

Cons

12 hours

fun workers in basketball

they so nice production..many people applied to their company becouse of ther product and also the staff..funny people and hard working

Pros

Free launches

Cons

12 hours

productive and its a nerds workplace

a very serious work, i've learned time management, warehousing set ups,production works,schedule planning, freight forwarding,etc. workers is nice to be with and the mangements and the bosses.

Pros

free trainings

Cons

short breaks, compensation and benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at REPUBLIC BISCUIT CORPORATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about REPUBLIC BISCUIT CORPORATION in popular locations

• REPUBLIC BISCUIT CORPORATION
  • Salary & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?