REPUBLIC BISCUIT CORPORATION

REPUBLIC BISCUIT CORPORATION Management reviews

Philippines54 reviews

Clear

Good working environment

Management is concerned with their employees. Working environment is collaborative.Company provides useful brown bag sessions.Main office is far from the main road.

Productive and fun workplace

A typical day at work are weekdays but if given a chance yo work, even weekend or even nightshift I am willing to perform a task. I learned about helping one another as a team.The management should be supportive to its workers.

Traditional workplace

- A lot of tenured employees in senior management, which makes the company so traditional- But since people have literally seen each other grow up, they consider you as family- Gradually embracing more modern ways of working and strategizing, but is still a little risk-averse

Pros

Colleagues - nice and competent

Cons

Analysis Paralysis, Compensation Package can still be improved

The management is very generous

Rebisco has a family-culture type. Employees are collaborative, the management is very generous and always thinking the welfare of the employees more than everything else.

Pros

Yearly salary increase and performance bonus

Cons

Nothing.

fun place to work

Culture at Rebisco is family oriented. Co-workers are nice and treat everyone like family. Conservative organization but dynamic in terms of new product launches. Management values logn tenured employees contribution.

The salary is good enough for the living..

The work environment is good.. The management is good as well as the workers..I have learned different tasks and applied it in my real life.. The company builds good foundation to the workers and implemeted standard rules for the security of the company.

Productive and exciting

Typical day in the office is welcoming suppliers who collects payment, arranging executives meeting and accommodations and sending important documents and tracing those until received by the consignee on time. Being a receptionist for 2 years, I have learn to extend my patience to extra and manage to smile despite a very busy, challenging and in a rush state and handled properly some irate visitors. I have also developed teamwork with my co-workers during my stay in the company. I feel so blessed to work with a group of companies serving customers not only in the Philippines but also abroad with best valued products within reach of consumers.

Pros

Lots of benefits

Cons

12 long hours

fun and very intersting to work on this company

company is very good, u can treat as your second home staffs are all hard working management treat us well allowing us to take advance salary if needed

Pros

free foods

Cons

Enjoyable and learning a lot

Perks of having to try the new products before the market release. They also involve their employees in making decisions most especially if the whole group will be affected by it. The set-up is familial which creates a good working relationship among employees regardless of ranks, levels or positions. The working stations are also very conducive.

Continuously examines administrative effectiveness and seeks better procedures

Shows a sincere interest in employees and the solutions to their problems Lends support and guidance to employees by [task] Uses sound coaching techniques to solve disciplinary problems Provides continuous coaching Is highly respected by employees for sharing concerns, problems, and opportunities

Always have overtime and there's a work every sunday. Have kind supervisor. The management are always checking the absentee in every lines. The Team leader always assist their workers.

Pros

Discounted Products for the Employee

Cons

Long Hours

its good working place to learn new ideas

it is a good place and the management us good but i am not satisfy with my salary. They have trained me about thr next position thay are about to assign for me.. the traing is great. The company equipped me much and made me ready to manage good warehousing practices. i have learned the importance of the japanesse practice of 5 s.

Pros

near at my house

Cons

benefits are not fairly given

Product and workplace are good and clean.

Tine management was ok & use properly.management was nice in approaching their workers.but less benefits bec the union is inside.But its ok bec all wirkers are organize & work well.

Pros

Uniform are free.they give us twice a yr.

Cons

Dental And medical ate free

friendly employee

I loved working with Rebisco because of the good hearted people ive been with for the past 5 years. I learned a lot of things re: IT related work. Management and workplace culture was superb. Enjoyable part were corporate meetings and was able to travel around the Philippines.

Hectic but productive

This job taught me greatly how to communicate properly with clients and effective time management. Most days were hectic but was able to finish the workload given to me.

productive and its a nerds workplace

a very serious work, i've learned time management, warehousing set ups,production works,schedule planning, freight forwarding,etc. workers is nice to be with and the mangements and the bosses.

Pros

free trainings

Cons

short breaks, compensation and benefits

leader in the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods industry in the Philippines and a recognized pioneer of the Biscuit industry.

•a typical day at work: 8 hours duty •what you learned: to be organized •management: ok •your co-workers: friendly and helpful •the hardest part of the job: waking up early to get to my workplace on time as it was pretty far from my place. •the most enjoyable part of the job: introducing the products to costumers ang getting a very warm response from them.

Pros

light stuffs to carry

Cons

having a hard time sorting out the products being mix with others

Teamwork and Excellent Performance

* The regular work is 9 hours but due to workload, I often work more than 12 hours per day. * I learned to manage my time and to value my work * A good management * My co-workers are friendly and approachable * Hardest part of the job is to do multiple workload given the regular schedule of projects but need to do some of the adhoc request by clients * Enjoyable part of my job is to process the data and to explore different kind of methods in order to achieve the desire result

Pros

Family Culture

Cons

Without work life balance

Productive/clean work place

>full time 6:00 am to 6:00 pm every day> i learned the process of how to produce good quality of biscuit product, how to packed and sealed. i learned also how to communicate to other people, how to deal with them,> management they are nice also to there employees they are willing to hear the feelings of there employees, good benefits like sss, medical treatment, salary loan> my co-workers are very nice they are always sharing there knowledge and capability> when i was started because i do not have any idea how to packed and sealed> when i become a sap encoder

Pros

incentives

Cons

productive and exciting workplace cause i know a lot more on my job..

a.we are working 12 hrs a day =72 hrs per weekb.learned on how to process manufacturing company specially biscuit on how to process.c.good management but strict cause its food companyd.its fun to have co workers that help you to learn more on your jobe.the hardest part is to assigned on a different job specially when i become an SAP encoder.f.i most enjoy of my job when we where get together with my co-workers inside the company..we are 1000 workers per shift inside the company

Pros

individual expenses

Cons

long hours or you consume half of your day at work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at REPUBLIC BISCUIT CORPORATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits