REPUBLIC BISCUIT CORPORATION

Philippines54 reviews

Clear
3.7Job Security & Advancement

Traditional workplace

- A lot of tenured employees in senior management, which makes the company so traditional- But since people have literally seen each other grow up, they consider you as family- Gradually embracing more modern ways of working and strategizing, but is still a little risk-averse

Pros

Colleagues - nice and competent

Cons

Analysis Paralysis, Compensation Package can still be improved

Competitive workplace

It's a very competitive workplace. People are driven towards excellence. However, it lacks a culture of learning and growing together. Some people are just too rude, too competitive.

The work is fine but the culture are not.

They don't give much credit to the skilled people who much contributed a lot to the success and growth of the company. Been working for 5 years but did not get any promotion besides they give much attention to the newly hired instead they should give a balanced treat, seeing myself working with a minimum wage with a lot of responsibilities while the newly employed paid the most with fewer responsibilities.

Pros

Dental Care

Cons

Incompetent salary

Culture of Malasakit and Excellence

As you get the chance to work in RBC, you’ll be welcome with a Culture of close family ties, and sense of job security. Once ‘IN’, you’re realized how lucky you are, and that you’ve reached your destiny.

Pros

Job security, Transpo service to the max, subsidized meal.

Cons

Need to serve 5 RBC plants. ‘Bring it On’.

Low salary

This company unfair for minumum wage increase for all workers.its difficult to all employees most of them we have a family to earn a small benefits.this is my reason to leave and resigned to my work definitely im here to find a job for my good opportunity in other country that i know to improve my life someday and im wiling to share my experiences and dedicate my knowledged to my future job

Refreshing start for newbies.

The company will help you grow professionally and you will learn a lot of things about the food manufacturing industry. The company has a lot of benefits laid out for its employees.

Great working environment.

That’s when I first learned that it wasn’t enough to just do your job, you had to have an interest in it, even a passion for it. Thats why its an honor that I belonged on this good company that I existed for almost seven years.

fun place to work

Culture at Rebisco is family oriented. Co-workers are nice and treat everyone like family. Conservative organization but dynamic in terms of new product launches. Management values logn tenured employees contribution.

The salary is good enough for the living..

The work environment is good.. The management is good as well as the workers..I have learned different tasks and applied it in my real life.. The company builds good foundation to the workers and implemeted standard rules for the security of the company.

It was a good workplace

The company only pays you the minimum and they don't really encourage promotions even when you have a degree. A typical day at work would start at 6 am and ends at 6 pm. The people in the company itself are great but the atmosphere is not ideal for those who seek to improve themselves and be better. The workplace culture is so stilted and so little happens that deviates from their routine.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at REPUBLIC BISCUIT CORPORATION?

Competitive benefits but not on Salary

We have Midyear bonus based on your evaluation which is equivalent to your x3 of monthly salary when you get A. We also have 71 days leave which is convertible to cash every december.

Pros

Meal allowance, midyear bonus and leave that convertible to cash

Cons

Career growth is quite slow.

Most productive and so much fun

I love this job i spend my 11 years in this company i learn a lot i meet a lot i gain a lot of knowledge in work to become most productive and flexibility

productive

I meet new friend in the company that has different experiences in life.sharing ideas on how to fasten 5he 2ork to be done in a short period of time..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at REPUBLIC BISCUIT CORPORATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits