REPUBLIC BISCUIT CORPORATION

REPUBLIC BISCUIT CORPORATION Culture reviews

Philippines54 reviews

Clear

fun place to work

Culture at Rebisco is family oriented. Co-workers are nice and treat everyone like family. Conservative organization but dynamic in terms of new product launches. Management values logn tenured employees contribution.

Productive and fun workplace

A typical day at work are weekdays but if given a chance yo work, even weekend or even nightshift I am willing to perform a task. I learned about helping one another as a team.The management should be supportive to its workers.

Competitive workplace

It's a very competitive workplace. People are driven towards excellence. However, it lacks a culture of learning and growing together. Some people are just too rude, too competitive.

The management is very generous

Rebisco has a family-culture type. Employees are collaborative, the management is very generous and always thinking the welfare of the employees more than everything else.

Pros

Yearly salary increase and performance bonus

Cons

Nothing.

Culture of Malasakit and Excellence

As you get the chance to work in RBC, you’ll be welcome with a Culture of close family ties, and sense of job security. Once ‘IN’, you’re realized how lucky you are, and that you’ve reached your destiny.

Pros

Job security, Transpo service to the max, subsidized meal.

Cons

Need to serve 5 RBC plants. ‘Bring it On’.

It was a good workplace

The company only pays you the minimum and they don't really encourage promotions even when you have a degree. A typical day at work would start at 6 am and ends at 6 pm. The people in the company itself are great but the atmosphere is not ideal for those who seek to improve themselves and be better. The workplace culture is so stilted and so little happens that deviates from their routine.

productive fun is may co workers and the costumers of the stor if so many.

* l learned to work hard *l can find many friends in the store *l learned to manage my time *hardest part of the job is if the other m'diser absent...

Pros

Cons

minsan nag eextend kme ng oras kc kylangan taposin ung trabaho

friendly employee

I loved working with Rebisco because of the good hearted people ive been with for the past 5 years. I learned a lot of things re: IT related work. Management and workplace culture was superb. Enjoyable part were corporate meetings and was able to travel around the Philippines.

be organized

being organized should be implemented so that discrepancies are avoided. there is a place for everything and every thing in its proper place. be a good team player.

Productive and fun at work place.

This manufacturing company has molded me into a better person. The typical day to day transactions still manageable. There's no issue in dealing with co workers. the hardest part only was the salary increment which is not managed properly.

Teamwork and Excellent Performance

* The regular work is 9 hours but due to workload, I often work more than 12 hours per day. * I learned to manage my time and to value my work * A good management * My co-workers are friendly and approachable * Hardest part of the job is to do multiple workload given the regular schedule of projects but need to do some of the adhoc request by clients * Enjoyable part of my job is to process the data and to explore different kind of methods in order to achieve the desire result

Pros

Family Culture

Cons

Without work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at REPUBLIC BISCUIT CORPORATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about REPUBLIC BISCUIT CORPORATION in popular locations

• REPUBLIC BISCUIT CORPORATION
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?