REPUBLIC BISCUIT CORPORATION

REPUBLIC BISCUIT CORPORATION Employee Reviews

Philippines54 reviews

Good working environment

Management is concerned with their employees. Working environment is collaborative.Company provides useful brown bag sessions.Main office is far from the main road.

Productive and fun workplace

A typical day at work are weekdays but if given a chance yo work, even weekend or even nightshift I am willing to perform a task. I learned about helping one another as a team.The management should be supportive to its workers.

Traditional workplace

- A lot of tenured employees in senior management, which makes the company so traditional- But since people have literally seen each other grow up, they consider you as family- Gradually embracing more modern ways of working and strategizing, but is still a little risk-averse

Pros

Colleagues - nice and competent

Cons

Analysis Paralysis, Compensation Package can still be improved

Competitive workplace

It's a very competitive workplace. People are driven towards excellence. However, it lacks a culture of learning and growing together. Some people are just too rude, too competitive.

A company with great culture and care for employees.

Very understanding company specially when it comes to family. They have a lot of days for vacation leaves, Though, it was really tiring to be in a start up group, you work for more than 10hours sometimes and on Saturdays since the wfh was implemented. But generally, company is overall great, you feel they care for employees.

Pros

Benefits, Flexi schedule, 40 days Leave, Understanding bosses

Cons

Overtime, Long meetings

I consider enjoyable and challenging workplace.A fair salary with overtime inclusionThey consider a call slip for interviews which unfair

I consider enjoyable and challenging workplace. Good benefits awaits.A fair salary with overtime inclusionThey consider a call slip for interviews which unfair.

Pros

Fair

Cons

Fair

I work 12 hours, change shifts every other week Stressful area and we need to be alert in work area and carefully all the time,. The hardest part is salary because its not enough to provide our daily needs

Cons

The work is fine but the culture are not.

They don't give much credit to the skilled people who much contributed a lot to the success and growth of the company. Been working for 5 years but did not get any promotion besides they give much attention to the newly hired instead they should give a balanced treat, seeing myself working with a minimum wage with a lot of responsibilities while the newly employed paid the most with fewer responsibilities.

Pros

Dental Care

Cons

Incompetent salary

The management is very generous

Rebisco has a family-culture type. Employees are collaborative, the management is very generous and always thinking the welfare of the employees more than everything else.

Pros

Yearly salary increase and performance bonus

Cons

Nothing.

Culture of Malasakit and Excellence

As you get the chance to work in RBC, you’ll be welcome with a Culture of close family ties, and sense of job security. Once ‘IN’, you’re realized how lucky you are, and that you’ve reached your destiny.

Pros

Job security, Transpo service to the max, subsidized meal.

Cons

Need to serve 5 RBC plants. ‘Bring it On’.

Good co-employess

Good working with accounting department. Strict policy. Compressed hours no saturday. With meal allowance. Has good yearly benefits. With christmas bonus and 13th month pay

Pros

9hours per day no saturday

Cons

So much paperworks

Low salary

This company unfair for minumum wage increase for all workers.its difficult to all employees most of them we have a family to earn a small benefits.this is my reason to leave and resigned to my work definitely im here to find a job for my good opportunity in other country that i know to improve my life someday and im wiling to share my experiences and dedicate my knowledged to my future job

Refreshing start for newbies.

The company will help you grow professionally and you will learn a lot of things about the food manufacturing industry. The company has a lot of benefits laid out for its employees.

Great working environment.

That’s when I first learned that it wasn’t enough to just do your job, you had to have an interest in it, even a passion for it. Thats why its an honor that I belonged on this good company that I existed for almost seven years.

fun place to work

Culture at Rebisco is family oriented. Co-workers are nice and treat everyone like family. Conservative organization but dynamic in terms of new product launches. Management values logn tenured employees contribution.

The salary is good enough for the living..

The work environment is good.. The management is good as well as the workers..I have learned different tasks and applied it in my real life.. The company builds good foundation to the workers and implemeted standard rules for the security of the company.

Im happy but not at all time. The benifits is okay but the right compensation according to the work load is not

Im happy working with Rebisco from the very begining up to now., you why? My first needs are came from my salary in rebisco. But its not sufficient for my family so i came have an another source of income.

Productive and a smart place to work at.

It is a type of company in which they give you really a good work. And does give you the right thing to wake up early in the morning so that you will not be late in the work.

Pros

Having 3 times break time

It was a good workplace

The company only pays you the minimum and they don't really encourage promotions even when you have a degree. A typical day at work would start at 6 am and ends at 6 pm. The people in the company itself are great but the atmosphere is not ideal for those who seek to improve themselves and be better. The workplace culture is so stilted and so little happens that deviates from their routine.

productive working place

A long hours of refilling and working hours of work no overtime fee for excessing time of working days. transportstion is limited only for one month.

Pros

good coordinator

Cons

long working hours

Productive and exciting

Typical day in the office is welcoming suppliers who collects payment, arranging executives meeting and accommodations and sending important documents and tracing those until received by the consignee on time. Being a receptionist for 2 years, I have learn to extend my patience to extra and manage to smile despite a very busy, challenging and in a rush state and handled properly some irate visitors. I have also developed teamwork with my co-workers during my stay in the company. I feel so blessed to work with a group of companies serving customers not only in the Philippines but also abroad with best valued products within reach of consumers.

Pros

Lots of benefits

Cons

12 long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at REPUBLIC BISCUIT CORPORATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits