Regus

Regus Employee Reviews

Philippines49 reviews

Found 49 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,447 reviews

Good and professional team members

What I like best about Regus is my relationship with my supervisor. The team members will guide you in doing tasks you are not familiar with. Very hands-on.

Worst employer and management

Worst owner/employer and management. Treat employees badly. Bias management on promotions. This company should be your last option only. Treat customers badly..

Pros

Cons

Most cons they have it

Not a good place to work with

Too many people are rendering resignations due to poor management decision and team guidance. There is no proper turnover of files and tasks and you will be surprised for tons of workloads

Pros

High Salary

Cons

No career growth

Fun working

Slow professional growth. No new learnings but the company is great it is just not for me. I seek challenges and want to handle processes that will help me improve myself.

Pros

Relaxed work

Cons

Manual process

Does not have work life balance

Had a competetive salary as starting to the company but does not have annual increase. The benefits were also cut off because of pandemic. Had to work long hours just to meet quota. No work life balance and had a poor management.

Pros

I had a competetive salary

Cons

Long hours extend just to meet quota, does not have proper training

Stressful

Poor management. Treats people like slaves, no overtime pay, managers are sickening because of their bad attitudes. If you can, don't work here. You will be transferred from time to time. Disorganized system and treats employees like uneducated beings.

Excellent Workplace

REGUS would be one if not the best company that i have been part of thus the years I have spent with this company, If only I can turn back time i would not be resigning with Regus.

Pros

dynamic, good culture, great team

Cons

Ot, GY Shift

Productive and competitive workplace.

well nice to work with the management.well compensated and the people are accommodating and fun with. It is a work group that build your team a unity and completeness together.

Fast-paced multi national

Fast-paced multi national, innovative and a step ahead of competitors; Co-workspace, Facilities Management, Real Estate Construction. The most enjoyable part of the job is its people (IT) in an ever changing environment.

Fun and relax at work

Actually it is a health care insurance project based under Zirmed. It lasted over 3 months. I learned many things there. Like how to handle stressed and pressure, because they have a quota to submit. The good thing about here is, I can choose my time schedule. The people are friendly.

Coorporate Receptionist

Regus provides places to work for everyone, worldwide. We have built an unparalleled network of office, co-working and meeting spaces for companies to use in every city in the world. It's an infrastructure to support every business opportunity. Our network of workspaces enables businesses to operate anywhere, without the need for set-up costs or capital investment. It provides our customers with immediate cost benefits and the opportunity to fully outsource their office portfolio. It's a network designed to enhance productivity and connect 2.5 million like-minded professionals: an instant global community, and a place to belong.

Pros

Free travel

Cons

No room for growth

Politics left and right. some supervisors are not knowledgable on what they are doing.

I know someone in Payroll Department, team Manager who doesn't have enough qualification for the role she is handling. Needs more training in communication and internal controls related.

Fun to work, More Overtime

Fixed Work schedule Required overtime due to workloads Many activities provided by company HMO benefits (1 dependent) Clinic every day with doctor Nursing room (lactation room with freezer)

Pros

Free Coffee/ own canteen

Cons

Long hour ot including RDOT

Having Good Management

Whole day busy work To be responsive employee Having Good Management Relaxing work place Having work load alone Having complimentary and giving rewards

Large multinational company in real property leasing business

The position is not stressful and can be accomplished in a few hours at times. However, since I'm on a mid-shift and I'm sharing a workstation, I need to wait for the morning shift to finish once she extends from her shift before I can start from my work.

Pros

Less stressful

Cons

Shared workstation resulting to unnecessary overtime during monthend.

Fun and Productive

Regus is a fun place to work, we have team buildings and nice environment. Good training and lots of things to learn from. With good relationship with managers and colleagues.

Work Location

What i love is the work location wherein my company is located in Fort Bonifacio Global City which is very beautiful and there are many establishment like restaurant, malls, children area and park

Pros

Good Work Location

Cons

No Retirement Benefits

management not so good

A rich company but, the management is not that good, they are lack of planning management. Not a pro employee company.No work life balance, benefits are not so good.

Varied set of experiences in one great location

Regus allows for a multitude of diverse people to come in, conduct their business and be served with more than 3,500 locations around the globe. I was part of their Philippines operations.

Pros

Unique work environment

Cons

Limited lunch breaks, early arrivals and late departures to and from work

Approchable Supperiors

The company is not so strict compared to other companies. You will be recognized on your outstanding performances. One of the best company I have worked with so far.

Pros

Transportation Allowance

Cons

Slow promotions

Boring

feels like a robot. Boring coz' the office is evry silent. people are not that friendly. Toxic environment. no room for professional development. They practice ENDO

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Regus in popular locations

• Regus