Red Sky Comms Inc

Red Sky Comms Inc Management reviews

Philippines8 reviews

Clear

No career Growth

Nothing to appreciate.They gave fake promises..but nothing worked as per they said. salary, appraisal, duties and responsibilities.Nothing was followed legally. complete cheating management. Especially the HR.

Fun workplace Good TL's , but toxic management

Maganda ang culture dito dahil hahayaan ka nila kung sino ang pagkatao mo , okay na okay dito ang mga kawork and TL's, ang nag patoxic lang dito yung management. Di marunong tumupad sa usapan. Malaki ang spiff pero Delay , and Always got a dispute. Mag papaaply sila ng bago tapos wala pa isang buwan tatanggalin agad. Di nag bibigay ng BACKPAY, kung makuwa mo man Pahirapan. pa. Nung una hindi ganito dito pero nung bandang October 2018 or November 2018 dun na naging toxic management pano dami nag sasabi palugi na daw hahaha. Dito pag di ka napakinabangan wala pa isang buwan tanggal kana agad haha

Pros

Culture, Workmates, Good TL's

Cons

Management, Delay and Dispute Salary

Fun and motivated environment

You call California homeowners every day and most of them are irate and uninterested. I learned that you can't let rejection demotivate you. The management is quite hands-on. The workplace has a lively camaraderie but competition is also evident among teams. The hardest part of the job is all the rejections you get every day and the pressure of maintaining your position. What makes it enjoyable are the people. Everyone has a positive attitude, they are persistent and provides good support to others.

Pros

The games, I guess.

Cons

Prefer not to say.

Fun workplace

Management is kind to its employee. Workplace is fun and people are friendly.This is the hardest job buy so enjoyable to work with.I learned about to be more confident .

Pros

Free Lunches and Team Buildings.

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Red Sky Comms Inc?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Sky Comms Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits