Realme Philippines

Realme Philippines Employee Reviews

Philippines4 reviews

Good place to work at if you are starting or is a fresh graduate

Brand is well known in the PH because of the price to specs ratio, that's why the management slacks and is not as aggressive in comparison to other brands. High target but they don't support you to achieve it

Pros

Pay is okay, reimbursements and commissions are not delayed

Cons

Management decision making, politics

Productive company

I work 8hrs a day so many challenges that I experienced when it comes to communicate to all customer how I handle or convience their to buy our product to meet our quotta and thats the challenges part of being a sales promoter Another important lesson I've been learned at work is how valuable connections with other people are. Whether it’s with a professional colleague, friend or family member, each relationship you build with another person adds another beam of support to what you’re building for yourself. And the hardest part of my job is the client complain on how we fix their problems. but the most enjoyable on work is on how you help the clients what their needs and to make all customer satisfied to your service.

Fast paced, no job security

Company values sellout more than the employees' welfareProcess changes so fastDifficult to file for leaveSome dept.heads are not easy to work with

A fast-paced workplace

The company is good. The benefits and salary is also good. However the management in some of the regions is toxic. Subordinates are being bombarded with works that should be done by higher- position employees. Also, there is no work-life balance.

Pros

Transpo, load allowances, incentives.

Cons

Working extra time to the point that you will have no time to get enough rest.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Realme Philippines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits