RD PAWNSHOP, INC.

RD PAWNSHOP, INC. Employee Reviews

Philippines118 reviews

Fun workplace but bad management.

Good for starters, but not recommended for long term. Overtime not paid. The salary has no increase but the workloads increases. No proper training. Vacation leave credits needs to be earned so that it can be used.

Stressful and impossible to have emergency leave.

Multiple positions but with the same salary. Like you are the teller, cashier, accounting staff, janitor and branch manager, sometimes your the security guard. (ALL IN ONE) but salary is the same.Even when your sick like having high fever, you have no choice but to report to office/branch. No overtime pay. No holiday pay. Have duty even there's a typhoon coming.

Productive and fun colleages

Ok naman sa rd mababa lng salary and due to lack of man power you need to even in dayoffs. but the rest is ok for me the management in our area is so understanding

Pros

Good environment

Social Media Consultant

Working with RD is one of the best things I did. It carved the way for my advertising skills and creative inputs to pave the recognition of the brand and give it a good head start in the social media scene. Great people and company to work with.

Customer centered but lesser attention to their employees' needs

Customer centered but lesser attention to their employees' needs. Lacks of proper training specially for appraisers and branch managers. You'll be trained to be multitasking.

productive, fun, peaceful environment

It was nice being with RD I have learned a lot, I am grateful for that, but there are things that are beyond your control like cost cutting that affects newly hired personnel.

Pros

lots of benefits

Cons

transfering from one branch to another

Enjoybale because of good customers

Good environmentEnjoyableLess pressureSecuredGood customers & bossHigh salaryNear branches to your homeGood managers & bossessGood for resume.

Not stressful but you can learn a lot and exciting

mostly in cental luzon are single posting and securities maybe the only problem but not the major. is a great experience and competitive benefits though the salary is not good enough

Pros

w/ mid year bunos

Cons

sometimes boring being in a single posting but not every time specially if you love your job

Fun workplace but with poor management

Its fun working here because of my workmates, but my promotion for regularization was delayed, i was promoted as a regular employee after 10 months, and Im more than 2yrs in the company now but still in a probationary position, appointments for promotion were delayed as well as the salary adjustments

Pros

Fun workmates

Cons

No holiday, no overtime pay, delayed promotions

Productive and Challenging environment

The co -workers have patience when there are many questions, especially for fresh grads. It's just a cons of not eating at the right lunch time because it's often busy. But the working environment is fun and productive.

stressful, poor management

It doesn’t have firm management when it comes to their employees. Sunday is the only day off which is very tiring. Should also report during holidays.

Pros

Workmates are fun

Cons

Long hours, no holiday pay, day off on Sundays only

Productive and friendly co workers

Productive and friendly co workers. Full benefits. Really love the company but I resigned because of the family problem. My mother got sick so I decided to resigned.

Pros

Great Opportunity

Competetive

Good corporate environment Relocation of work assignment Problem of transportation Having competitive customer service care Following rules and regulations

Pros

Good quality assurance

Cons

Employees without overtime pay

Im happy with my previous work but

Work hard but don't push yourself to the limits. Always work with God to attain the goal of the company. Customer's comment or reaction is always important.

Pros

Anggapo

Cons

Anggapo

This is my first job , working at RD was memorable , good working environment , problem is low salary was given , I will also recommend this company because this is the stepping stone in your career.

Good work place

Good working place, people are very approachable and willing to teach newbies. Good salary and benefits. Developed my skills in interacting with customers.

rd pawnshop is very nice workplace

rd pawnshop incprporated i the best workplace ever because of here staff is very friendly and relax.even when the time of auction sale is busy the staff is always smile and face the costumer to asking about the item to display.

not totally

okay yung work kaso yung tao ang hirap pakisamahan saka delay lagi ang sahod wala pang allowances At ikaw pa magkakaroon ng utang sakanila walang natitira sa sahod

Good Environment

I am a Cashier, Teller and also an Acting Vault Custodian in the field of Operations Department. I process Money Remittance worldwide. And also a proper appraising for Gold Items to be Pawned.

Not productive

This company is very selfish to their ex-employee. They may no interest to pay your last pay or any benefits you have when you resign. If am given a chance again, i may not work in this company.

Rd pawnshop

Working in a stressful workplace due to customers are so many in our branch. But some branch has a little customers. You work under pressure but it's okay that part of the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RD PAWNSHOP, INC.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • RD PAWNSHOP, INC.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?