RD PAWNSHOP, INC.

Philippines105 reviews
Good corporate environment
Relocation of work assignment

Problem of transportation

Having competitive customer service care

Following rules and regulations
Pros
Good quality assurance
Cons
Employees without overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
Work hard but don't push yourself to the limits. Always work with God to attain the goal of the company. Customer's comment or reaction is always important.
Pros
Anggapo
Cons
Anggapo
Salary / Benefits
This is my first job , working at RD was memorable , good working environment , problem is low salary was given , I will also recommend this company because this is the stepping stone in your career.
Salary / Benefits
Good working place, people are very approachable and willing to teach newbies. Good salary and benefits. Developed my skills in interacting with customers.
Salary / Benefits
rd pawnshop incprporated i the best workplace ever because of here staff is very friendly and relax.even when the time of auction sale is busy the staff is always smile and face the costumer to asking about the item to display.
Salary / Benefits
I am a Cashier, Teller and also an Acting Vault Custodian in the field of Operations Department. I process Money Remittance worldwide. And also a proper appraising for Gold Items to be Pawned.
Salary / Benefits
This company is very selfish to their ex-employee. They may no interest to pay your last pay or any benefits you have when you resign. If am given a chance again, i may not work in this company.
Salary / Benefits
Working in a stressful workplace due to customers are so many in our branch. But some branch has a little customers. You work under pressure but it's okay that part of the job.
Salary / Benefits
nice workplace i learned a lot specially in Managerial position. 1 day day off only. less wok life balance 10 hours duty no overtime fee.. more pressure on higher position
Salary / Benefits
It was indeed a long journey on RD Pawnshop Inc. But my job doesn't compensate well with the loads of work. And I found out that I have no increase in my salary even if I was promoted.
Salary / Benefits
This is the most challenging job that I experienced. Nice people are there. This company provides good customer service to all the clients, and you will also learn a lot of things here.
Pros
benifits
Cons
time
Salary / Benefits
This company has Faster promotion and has a complete benefits, time management, patience and multi tasking really applied. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Salary / Benefits
its a good place to work for single people because they relocate every now and then, they transfer employees in some other branches. the promotion is fast and they evaluate the employees capacity so that they can give desired promotion.
Salary / Benefits
RD Pawnshop Incorporated enhances their employees well. Personal relations both employees from higher authorities to newly employed didn't create any gaps. They really gave promotions base on length of service and performances.
Salary / Benefits
this company make u a bad person because many of them make u suspect in investigation mga paratang na mali in short and make your self being embarrassed
Salary / Benefits
the work is good, i learned more on how to become more people oriented and i encounter different types of attitude of the people and it is challenging. the culture adaptive to all kind of people. The Hardest part is how to handle people who are hard headed and cannot easily understand. i was thankful for the opportunity that the company for letting us to rate the service
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long time
Salary / Benefits
Responsible in the overall operation of the branch. The job requires regular consultations with the Area Manager and Branch Staffs to ensure fast and reliable service. Furthermore, the job requires good decision making skills and executes timely initiatives on matters concerning the operation of the branch with less repetitive coaching and follow-up reminders.
Pros
Free drinking water free internet
Salary / Benefits
This was a company that I did a lot of over time work because they kept opening new branches all over the country. I enjoyed a lot working in this company even very tired of roaming around five branches to audit inventory of jewelries. I love the friendly atmosphere of this company.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
Too much of very long hours of over time.
Salary / Benefits
Working in RD Pawnshop is a good experience when it comes to dealing with customers.*well manage organization Each day i learn more. I learn to identify the karat of real gold and diamond preparing reports and other duties, and above all clean the office. But i was dissatisfied they focus More on customer care but not in the welfare of employees. strict on rules
Pros
Free water
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment, Learn how to handle stress and pressured, Management handles their employee carefully and understand the needs of every employee,Hardest part is the time when you have so much work load, The most enjoyable part of the job is seminars and training..
Pros
free rice 10 kilos, free water
Salary / Benefits
i assist the customers need, selling items, i learned a lot especialy on how to handle different attitude of the customers on how to treat them well even they angry and not satisfied on your service and complaining all times. the atmosphere of my workplace was good my co worker has a team work and helping each other. the hardest part of my job was selling an item and encountered rude customers. the most enjoyable part of the job was to have a big sale on the item that i sold.
Pros
free snacks during meeting
Cons
overtime if the money are not balance