RD Corporation
RD Corporation Employee Review

September 28, 2012
My exposure in internal auditing has given me opportunities to deal with different people, enforce effective time management and provide high quality deliverables under tight deadlines. It has helped me develop my oral and written communication skills and deepen my understanding on various business and industry risks, financial and administrative processes of different companies.
3.0Salary / Benefits
April 21, 2019
HR and Admin Supervisor (Former Employee) - General Santos City, South Cotabato
It provides camaraderie to all RD group of companies employees Gained more knowledge and experience. Provides Learning sessions and training to employees.
Pros
Free Lunch and Ferry
Cons
Non
August 16, 2018
Trainee (OJT) (Former Employee) - General Santos
Giving good directives to subordinates, they are willing to assist you on the specific needs you want. they give you good views spiritually and academically.
April 6, 2017
Intern (Former Employee) - General Santos City
Intern at RD Corporation is a big help for me, I gained a lot of knowledge being in a real world of my chosen career. I enjoy working with their employees.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
long hour
  1. Gained significant exposures in government accounting and audit of various companies engaged in the following industries: manufacturing, processing, s