RD Corporation

RD Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines7 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The management in the company is great, in terms of organizing and management. Has the right code of conduct particularly in ethical culture and spiritual values.
Salary / Benefits
It provides camaraderie to all RD group of companies employees Gained more knowledge and experience. Provides Learning sessions and training to employees.
Pros
Free Lunch and Ferry
Cons
Non
Salary / Benefits
Giving good directives to subordinates, they are willing to assist you on the specific needs you want. they give you good views spiritually and academically.
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment because I've got to learn many things. I guess the hardest part only is that you've got to exercise. Being with people who are knowledgeable are great.
Pros
free lunches
Salary / Benefits
Intern at RD Corporation is a big help for me, I gained a lot of knowledge being in a real world of my chosen career. I enjoy working with their employees.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
Had an 8 hours duty Monday to Saturday, sometimes the duty is strenuous but fun, specially when you had a very humorous workmate. I really enjoyed this workplace.
Pros
free allowances
Cons
not particular
Salary / Benefits
My exposure in internal auditing has given me opportunities to deal with different people, enforce effective time management and provide high quality deliverables under tight deadlines. It has helped me develop my oral and written communication skills and deepen my understanding on various business and industry risks, financial and administrative processes of different companies.