R2 Group of Companies

R2 Group of Companies Employee Reviews

Philippines10 reviews

Easy job, no hmo

Easy peasy job, but very disappointed when it comes to the salary, super low compensation. Also it has no benefits when it comes to hmo'sDelayed reimbursement and high deduction of salary.

Pros

Free beauty essentials

Cons

Long hours duty, delayed reimbursement, low compensation

Preparing transaction

Knowledgeable in SAP especially in account receivable & account payables. Monthly reports of withholding taxvalue added tax & remittance Knowledgeable in BDO online business facilities such as Fund transfer & bills payment

Managing People like Barber stylist, Nail technicians, encoding on databases, having a good customer service, beacme a roving supervisor

I worked Except Wednesday because it's my day off. I learned how to become a good leader. I handling people and can work under pressure. my workplace is Barber shop. The hardest part is when I became a roving supervisor.

equally nice nature..suggested for the beginner or fresh gard

well its great to have regular or mandatory training for the the employee's future advancement of thier skill, jobs,position. The salary is quite good for the starter or entry level

Pros

good nature

Cons

salary

Ot-ty

They will push you to work for 12hrs and will not pay the exceed 2hrs which is the overtime. They will push you to sell things and when you hit the target they won't give any incentives.

Pros

Good For Fresh Graduates

Cons

Longs Hours, no overtime pay and the managment are slow in processing things.

Good environment and fun working

I learn a lot from this company. they have good management. it is hard to look for a lot of people it's challenging but it's fine can handle it. I have encounter a lot of people.

Productive and a fun work place.

We work 12hrs a day, 6days a week. Sometimes you can't have your off because no reliever is available. But I enjoy working with tme because of the colleagues.

Worst company

Theyre not value their employees. The compensation is very low . They need to improve their managemwnt and they need to know how to listen their employees concerns.

productive

The company is stll good yet they have some improvement to do. The way they handle employees their salary and legal benefits. Still it is Good company that provide employment to those who are in need.

Average

good salary compensation spending a lot of time at site during overtime but it's ​free because we have a fix salary secure govenment permits during construction prior to operation

Pros

with food allowance

Cons

long hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at R2 Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

R2 Group of Companies Reviews by Location

Learn about R2 Group of Companies in popular locations

• R2 Group of Companies
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?