Quantrics

Quantrics Employee Reviews

Philippines11 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Boss are all kind and knowledgeable. They always acknowledge their employees and give commendations who excel in the field. I can say that they are all professionals
Salary / Benefits
My job was great as a Technical Support Representative in Quantrics since it's lined with my skill. What we handle is Internet issues of customer , problem with the equipment that we offered, and answering general questions regarding their email. We solve issues mostly through remote.
Pros
healthcare, paid leaves and overtime pay.
Cons
no shuttle bus
Salary / Benefits
The working environment is relaxing, nice equipment and friendly people, recruitment personnel are supportive and approachable, The Salary package, Benefits( With HMO after 30 days from Hiring date, and incentive scheme is highly commendable. The hardest part of the Job as always is your personal insights and beliefs.
Pros
Quantrics is a Subsidiary of BELL Canada
Cons
Can be assigned to Graveyard shifts and split Rest-days
Salary / Benefits
A very conducive place to work with very accomodating employees. Good salary offer and good training experience. Hardest part of the job is the fast phase learning experience.
Salary / Benefits
Quantrics is a very good company. they provide you all of the needs that you can get in your work. good salary, benefits everything. If you work for them you won't have to worry about what the company can do for you. It is true that they have a fun qmunity. there is a lot of benefits in working with quantrics. highly recommend it
Pros
Good Salary, Benefits, Company over All good.
Salary / Benefits
- We deal with technical issues with internet, phone, TV and SNR.
- We have blueprint culture wherein we need to follow steps and guideline accordingly-

- I enjoy helping people
Pros
free snacks sometimes, nice schedule
Cons
no transport
Salary / Benefits
It has been a great experience working at Quantrics Enterprise. I feel at ease at work and the support is really good. Very clean work station, an excellent overall experience.
> good working environment
> good benefits

> lot of opportunities

> people are good to work with

> lot of free time avtivities

> it has a gym, billiards, free computer usage
Pros
dependents covered by health card
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed my time with quantrics specially with the culture that they have. There are no boss in this compony it more of a big family from the guards to the boss.
Salary / Benefits
Great benefits and working environment. Medical benefit coverage is beyond expectation but a lot of salary disputes at first since payroll employees are new and inexperienced
Salary / Benefits
As a teacher, which is my field of specialization, I really learned a lot. I enjoyed sharing knowledge to my students and mingling with them. I also enjoyed the working environment. I also learned a lot from my co-teachers and co-workers.

Being a call center agent is not an easy task or job. I did a lot of adjustments here. Work load, working hours, and the people I worked with. For me, it's quite the same as teaching as teaching but it requires more courage and you have to be tough for you to survive. But I really enjoy this job.
Pros
No paper work, no need to do reports.
Cons
graveyard shift.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quantrics. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4