Quanta Paper Corporation

Quanta Paper Corporation Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
enjoying the work every day but my supervisor don't have appreciation. For example you got a 10 times good job, And then in the other day accidentally you got mistake, he say all bad words and below the belt in front of your team mates, in short we don't have any problem for my daily routine, except to my supervisor
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot in this company especially in auditing. I enjoyed working here even thought you are only the IT in this company, just in case you are absent no one will take over your jobs., But i enjoyed working here.
Salary / Benefits
The owners are temperamental and impulsive. They do no respect the employees' rights. They've got a lot of labor cases. People just come and go, fast turn over.
Salary / Benefits
Sales manager are very toxic, they are greedy, demand planning is also weak, They just deploy employees and on the field without training, There are some good persons, but most are badass
Salary / Benefits
A fast-paced challenging workplace Competitive salary Corporate work ethic A great place to learn and gather knowledge about my field The enjoyable part of my job is to able to explore the manufacturing sites and going places for exhibit.
Salary / Benefits
Good Environment, Happy People. Pro active workmates. Good supervisor. Clean Workplace. Paying Overtime. On time Salary. Good Benefits. Helpful Workmates.
Pros
free
Salary / Benefits
The company has improved a lot compare to previous years and have a very positive culture that nurtures employees. Has great benefits and a very light work place atmosphere.
Salary / Benefits
It is because most of the people especially Electricians are punctual in coming daily at work. Operations people participate actively not only their line of work but also in the practice of helping maintenance people especially those undergo critical monitoring. If times permits me in coming back, surely I'll do it.
Pros
Facilities are well maintained
Cons
Salaries seldom adjusted.
Salary / Benefits
People are kind and hardworking. They are easy to manage and majority are open to new ways of doing things. Majority of employees are millennials who prefers work life balance
Salary / Benefits
It was very challenging at first but when you learn the basics it is fun solving problems regarding with the line or the machine and knowing your being part of the company youll get trustworthy.
Cons
Shortbreaks
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Quanta Paper Corporation?
Salary / Benefits
Very pressure when there is a machine that will shutdown or stop working during operation.But it has a good experience because it is troubleshooting and it is a part of accomplishment.
Pros
No free meals
Cons
Shortbreaks when there is a trouble of the machine
Salary / Benefits
I am assigned as Instrument technician but then as time pass, i become Electrical and Instrumentation Shifter. What iv'e learned in this company areTroubleshooting controls, motors. Preventive maintenance. Using more device i've never use before. Etc. The hardest part for me was since I start in this company, my senior doesn't assist me on what should I do, in short He doen's care about me. But then I still did my best to seek more knowledge by asking Preventive department/Electricals to assist me. I have learned many things to then but noting on my senior in Instrumentation. And then that's when i become a Electrical/Instrumentation Shifter. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we are eating together with my co workes,sharing foods and telling some crazy stories.
Salary / Benefits
Works motivated with the team. Management provides the best for their employee. Enjoys to work daily with the very energetic team even work is very challenging to finish everyday before the set cut-off.
Pros
Give Incentives
Cons
Not really long hours
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of the job is working alongside my colleagues who are fantastic and learning about new and emerging sustainable technologies.
Salary / Benefits
Check the output of the outgoing shift. Monitor the manpower. I acquired a lots, I am thankful enough to say that my five months of stay in Quanta Paper Corporation has exposed me to various hubs of talents making me equipped and ready to face challenges of the corporate world. For these, I shall be ever grateful.
Salary / Benefits
Great the customer coming in to the shop. be peaceful to the customer and be friendly.. treat them very well.. my co-workers is friendly. the hardest part of the job? i think cashier.. because when you have a shortage in payment you will be charge..
Salary / Benefits
New Challenges in targeting/hitting quoats. New conversations with clients, new strategies to solve different issues. Helpful insights from supervisors. Going to places and meeting people.
Pros
free lunch, discount on goods
Cons
no OT Pay.