Qualfon

Qualfon Employee Reviews

Philippines128 reviews

Found 128 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,252 reviews

I survived because of my workmates, but the salary is too low and the job is extremely stressful

I have to be honest, the only good thing is their shuttle services. But the salary is extremely low, imagine receiving $1/hour— horrible. However, my trainer, supervisor and workmates are the best. The people there are extremely friendly but the company, meh.

Pros

Free shuttle

Cons

Long hours, mandatory overtime

Peoductive and fun at work

Being part of Qualfon is one of the most amazing part of my life. Working in a BPO company is one of my dream job. I am gkad that Qualfon give an opportunity to be part of their company 😊.

Pros

Incentives for transpo and meal

Cons

Break, Lunch break, Healthcare, sss benefits, pag ibig benefits and philhealth benefits

Stressful and not considerate

the company sucksDont recommend working here. Not considerate very strict with rules that is not fair for employee. Not employeecentric company. Dont apply

Unsupportive

You get a week of training, then they'll basically just drop you from the pan straight to the fire.Supervisors are there but most of the time they are occupied, so you can't ask them for help, and if you do, it might take some time, this will cause your customer to be more irate.

The total experience is great since I learned a lot from the company.

At first tiers it was a bit easy as long as you know what and how the process works.Not until you will be transferred to the last point of escalation wherein you will handle unresolved issues and the salary is still the same.

Good experience, competitive

Working for the company was fun while it lasted. I personally wasn't in the best place in my life but the pay was good, just enough to get by at the time. It probably wont be enough for a single income household however. Co-workers were all local (lived in the same area) so it was a comfortable environment to work in and even though some agents were very competitive, they are still available to lend a helping hand, give advice.

Great for starters

My experience is so so, I dont have experience and tried this company, and stayed there for 1 year and 7 months. Pay is low, stressful too, management is great, overwork as usual.

Productive and fun workplace.

I always look forward everyday to go to work because of my colleagues and also my trainer. We have this bond even though we only met for 1 week. I learned about activation, reactivation and redemption. The management is good. The workplace culture is great overall since the atmosphere is friendly. The hardest part of the job is that we need to memorize everything about the tools, since for now we're newbies we don't know everything yet but I do believe we'll get better in the long run. The most enjoyable part of the job is that being with my colleagues and our trainer.

Pros

Free shuttle service

Cons

Innovative, fun and healthy workplace.

Good management, cares about its employees, clean environment, accountable staffs and a kind of company that will nurture you to become the best. It is challenging and fun at the same time, having to push yourself into doing things that is out of your comfort zone will surely make you become the best version of yourself, and the compny is not doing all this mentoring, tutoring merely for its gain but also for its employees personal development.

Pros

Free shuttle

Cons

Na

It is fun and amazing working at Qualfon

Qualfon brings out the best in everyone. We work as if we are family and treat each other with respect. I met a lot of great people on the workplace.

Pros

Great people

Cons

Non friendly guards (sometimes)

Very great and always pro active

A job well done to all workers at qualfon and keep it up. And always be a good example to all employees or newbies to explicit good values and norms towards entering a new stage of supplementing new development and to more incomes.

Pros

Just nice and great that's all

Cons

Just nice and great that's all

Competitive and stress-free

The company has a lot of benefits towards their employees. The interview doesn't take too much time but is concrete with the questions as well as to the applicant's capability.

Fun Workplace

Qualfon Company is a very Employee friendly as well as all the other higher staffs in this company. Managers and supervisors are doing their job during working hours. And they are fun to be with after

Pros

Paid Lunch and breaks

Cons

No cons

Productive and positive environment

The company is really good in paying its employees. It has positive environment and help the employees needs. It has very good compensation and benefits.

Pros

Transportation benefits

Cons

Very fun the people therw were very nice and accomdating

Very diverse and the culture is very nice you got to meet a lot of people with different personality and the management is also good especially the benefits they gave to all agents.

Pros

The best benefit

Cons

Productive and fun workplace.

Qualfon is a place where you wil enjoy while working. When I became a part of Qualfon. I am felt honored and blessed. Because, this company is not just a place you can work but also a place like home.

Pros

The company gives us food and transportation allowances.

Cons

When it comes to overtime. The company also gives good compensation.

Productive workplace

Helps employees with their lives and also with their physical, mental, and emotional health. We also feel that we belong in a family or a group that also consider us that we belong.

Pros

Free dental

Cons

No hearing cover up check ups

Training

It is so nice to be in this company because the people are friendly specially with our great trainers and team leaders. We learned that always put effort on your work because micro efforts will have macro effects and it leads us to be successful person or to be a productive one

Pros

Exciting environment

Cons

Stressful

An Excellent company to start my career. An excellent BPO company.

So far my experience was tiring but exciting and thrilling. I was able to obtain new learnings on how the transactions work within the company. The employees and the staff are very approachable and helpful.

Pros

Meal allowance, Transportation allowance, approachable and helpful staffs and employees, advanced in terms of tools and processes

Cons

Difficult training, fast paced

Fun and Helpful workplace

Qualfon has a fun and Helpful workplace, the trainers and very helpful and understanding. The security are strict as they should be. And the place feels very safe

Cooperation, passion and great presentation are present.

Everyone is always excited in working and I can see that the environment where we work at is friendly yet professional. Our superiors are always willing to assist us when in times of trouble.

Pros

Multiple benefits

Cons

N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qualfon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Qualfon in popular locations

• Qualfon
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?