Qualfon logo
Qualfon

Qualfon Employee Reviews

Found 106 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,105 reviews
Salary / Benefits

So far it has a good working environment.

I have no problem pertaining to the work environment at Qualfon. The only thing that frustrates me is the shifting schedule and the compensation. That should at least be heeded by the company.

Pros

Environment

Cons

Not enough compensation and the shifting schedule should be fixated.
Salary / Benefits

Spinning wheel with equivalent points, really entertaining. Plus with the Community pantry that helps benefits a lot.

Starts with coffee having a coffee on the the pantry, then a few minutes of break and review the learning process, assessments and what has been discussed during orientation. I have learned so much about the Whole Company itself. And made my own time management as well to balance life and work. So far, the workplace culture is quite entertaining and fun and informative is some ways. Though the hardest part of the job for me is that I am a not a techy person which makes me put into a disadvantage to use the system correctly and fast. Yet the most enjoyable part is having a teammates that are fun, supportive and easy to go with.

Pros

Free community pantry

Cons

None so far

Productive and fun workplace

The company gives fair and considerable compensation benefits especially with the allowances. In our training it was stressful but our trainer helps us.

Pros

free lunches

Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun workplace with many fun activities. Also, the people in the company were so accommodating, approachable, and jamming.

This is the first job that I have, and I am beyond blessed to be a part of it. Qualfon and its workforce were super welcoming and very accommodating..

Pros

Free water, and they have a community pantry.

Salary / Benefits

Fast-paced with competitive employees with a fair salaries.

Qualfon is a great company that has a rich and vibrant environment. It has the ability of making everyday count while creating memories that can last.

Pros

Free foods at pantry

Cons

The office is a little bit far from home.

Salary / Benefits

the company helps employees to develop their skills

during the interview phase, the company always updates us with what should be submitted as well as they always update us on what to do. the company helps us to develop our communication skills too

Productive and friendly environment

I am trying to adopt the work environment, the people that I just met during the first day of the training til the present. Enjoying the days of training til the production.
Salary / Benefits

productive and fun, almost everyone is friend

the schedule is difficult and changing but manageable.the rest is great, I love the work place, the coworkers and the environment.so far the most difficult part of the job for me is the schedule.
Salary / Benefits

Hospitable and positive people with concern to new ones.

Every Qualfon Employee tends to the needs and concerns of everyone. They do not let anybody be left behind and they never abandon anyone who learn slow and give every bit of their efforts to help them understand.

Pros

Free Transportaion

Cons

Early Hours of Fetching
Salary / Benefits

Fun and enjoyable workplace.

I always look forward each and every day when I'm about to come here. There's always new things I can learn from my trainers and co-trainees which motivates me to go further.

Pros

Free games with prizes

Cons

Expensive food

Fun workplace and productive

Here at Qualfon I observed how visible asking help is. I realize that with Qualfon everyone has a place to go as long as you have the goals and determined.

Pros

Free Biscuits

Salary / Benefits

Productive and friendly environment.

I am very satisfied with the training i had and all the staff is approachable, willing to help you if you have some clarifications that are needed to be answered.

Pros

Great company to build your career.

Cons

The salary is not so big compare to other BPO companies.

Fun experience with Q

I am very much thankful for all opportunities given by the company. I am so blessed to have co-workers who are supportive and kind. I am quite disappointed in some managers who are not supportive of their subordinates. It seems like they don't embody the company's values and mission.

Pros

Great health benefits and Pandemic actions

Cons

Managers are terrors

Qualfoncsr

It was so great! And that was 7 years ago. It was a good experience for me to work with qualfon. I wish i can work there again someday. Goodluck to everyone!
Salary / Benefits

Fun work place and dedicated work mates

I am much more thankful that Qualfon gave me an opportunity to be part on its growing company in the midst of pandemic. I much more thankful that Qualfon never leave us behind and still giving us a chance to be part on its daily goals. Thank you Qualfon!!

Pros

Having a good team leader/ superior

Salary / Benefits

The company gives opportunities to employees

The company gives opportunities to employees and provides better service to its employees and the have a good work environment. The managers assures that the employees are well performing.

Pros

fast pace

Salary / Benefits

Great company for fresh graduates

Promotes career advancement with approachable and friendly superiors and hard working team members. I would definitely recommend working in Qualfon.

Pros

Allowances and incentives

Cons

Long working hours

Friendly Environment

The employees of Qualfon are very friendly. They are approachable and kind especially the guards and the other staff. The most enjoyable part of the job is providing jobs to to the people. It is fulfilling since we know that they need the job to provide for their family.
Salary / Benefits

Company gives opportunity to employees

Company provides the needs of employees especially that there is an ongoing pandemicCompany knows and address the concerns of employeesCompany gives opportunity to employees to grow

Pros

Pay, Opportunity, Workmates

Cons

Long hours of work

fast pace environment

The pacing of the workloads are so fast and hard but I was able to catch up to the loads. It's so challenging yet rewarding at the same time. Improving one's career is evident while working here at Qualfon.

Pros

learnings

Salary / Benefits

Great company to work for

Thank you Qualfon for helping us grow in our careers and caring for our needs even at a spiritual level. Working with Qualfon doesn't feel like it's all about business, we truly feel that we are part of a bigger mission which is to make each person's life better.
  • Qualfon