Quaerito Qualitas Inc

Quaerito Qualitas Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines22 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Working in an Agency (Manpower)
IT's my first time working thru a manpower agency. Not bad after all. You get paid well, except no other benefits. You only get your basic pay and allowances (if applicable).
Good agency
Working in qqi is the best experience I ever had and they give good benefits. They provide health card and best training to their employees. Thank you and more power!!
Good Working place
It's good to have a non toxic work place besides having an excellent tl who always helps us to learn and to correct our mistakes which made us a better person inside and outside of the officd
Poor
Poor And No regularization. Area supervisor poor coordination and most of all it still an agency no growth or promotion for the employees better to leave this agency and look for other opportunities
Post it anonymous on Indeed
Working in Quaerito Qualitas Inc. was a great opportunity for me even they are lack in some necessary equipments for us as an account manager the management are trying their best to gave us the support we need when it comes to work related concern.

Working as a Telco Account Manager was not an easy task. It needs a lot of responsibilities and courage to face all the obstacles to get sales specially you are responsible in saturating a over saturated building of your team.
Salary / Benefits
I will not recommend it to my friends
Not good management. No pay for leave. Unprofessional colleagues. No proper training for etiquette and work rules and regulations. You will pay for your lates aside from the tardiness they will deduct to your salary.
Could be better
Sluggish to no response regarding disputes, inquiries and requests (in short, overall). Not clear on how or whom to contact if you have urgent concerns.
Fun workplace
Organizing all the documents of the applicants that gave in our store, creating a daily report of our team using Pivot Table. Assigning a task of their team to encode and to validate the applicant’s document.
Cons
Long Hours
Productive Work Place
My experience is great with the company. They nurture their people to be the best at what they can do. They are results based oriented and focus on the goals at hand.
Productive and friendly workplace
I am deployed in HSBC Bank so I can give review on the bank and not to Quaerito Qualitas Inc. Bank has a very friendly environment and best leaders. This is one of the reasons why I stayed long serving the bank.
Pros
Free phone load
Cons
Proximity
Productive and fun place
-mall hours
-i have learned that i can maximize my skills in sales

-fair management

-good environment

-the hardest part of m job is where i can get new sale each and everyday and how can i hit my target everyday

-the most enjoyable part of my job is my colleagues
Pros
Suprise foods
Cons
over time
Very accommodating staff
The staffs are friendly and very accommodating. They were quick to handle some issues and will give you feedback in every progress. Compensation is good for newbies only.
Productive and fun workplace
This is my first time to work on a graveyard shift, from 8pm to 5am, but during training period only, which is about two consecutive weeks. I have learned more in Quaerito Qualitas, even on a 3-month work experience only, from managing your time on night shift because I slept during day-time instead on night-hours, that's why so very challenging for me.The workplace is so good to me, also I'm happy to work with my co-associates. The hardest part of the job is when more clients are calling continuously, especially on queuing days, since I assigned in inbound calls. Every after a call conversation with a client, I required to submit an email to them regarding to the conversations or concerns. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I recognize as one of the good associates but the most is the time when we bond with my co-associates. This is really unforgettable job experience as well.
Pros
Free lunches
designation (globe telecom)
Trained in a fast-paced environment demanding strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Trustworthy and committed to superior customer service. Confident and poised in interacting
With individuals at all level. Detail-oriented and resourceful in completing projects; able to multi-task effectively.
Pros
incentives
Cons
intelicare
Productive and fun workplace
-I work as a customer service representative so I usually engage to people handling different concerns.
-I have learned so much in my career but to sum it up, patience and being responsible is the key
Pros
2 days off
Lots of Learning
I had a blast working at Quaerito Qualitas. I felt like I learned what I could learn in two years in a span of only five months. The managers are also hardworking. I would recommend the company for those who want to gain a lot of experience.
Pros
nice office location
Fun Work place
They were able to help employees. Salary was also on time, health benefits such as cocolife was also helpful in cases of emergencies because of the free check ups.:)
Multi tasking Job
I would say that being here in this company gives me the idea on how you will develop all my strength and how to be a independent working person.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work. The company was good but no
benefits given.My employment is only a contractual basis. I leaved in the company due to a short-term contract.
Pros
not applicable
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Very friendly environment and workmates.
I've learnt to love my job and my co-workers because of the family-like yet professional management of the company. We have huddles every morning before our work starts so we can address our concerns to the manager and with our co-workers. It was a recruitment firm and a fast phase environment so we make sure that our employees always have their good benefits.
Salary / Benefits
Challenging set up everyday in my work
Everyday is a very challenging day every time I get in into the office. Though it's almost everyday I did the same routine but different type of approach both work and workmates.Doing timekeeping, checking of payroll up to payroll processing, final pay computation and other tasks. But you know I love my job! I really learned a lot because I have a lot of experiences in my everyday life in terms of different situations. Not all the company have a good management but its the reality of being employee. Some of them understand your situation, some of them is the usual it's all about business. I treat all of my co-workers as my brothers and sisters. It is normal to have a clash especially when it comes to work..but only because of work. The hardest part of my job is to follow the company policy that affects to the salary of our external employees. And some of employees not receiving the salary on time. But the most enjoyable part of my job is continuous learning I gained everyday and when it comes to finish my tasks with my on strategy, and also the companionship with my office mates, we handle the situation over the stressful situation. We enjoy our stressful days of our work.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Not implemented striclty Policy procedure
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quaerito Qualitas Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9