QC Styropackaging Inc.

QC Styropackaging Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines15 reviews

No teamwork

The management of this company has no concern to there people they treated like a robot has no teamwork makes me so uncomfortable. There is no consideration for small problem's.

Pure business, no program for development of staff. Caring for money only

Pros: 1. Plant regular employees working time is straight time. 7-7 with 4hrs OT 2. Workplace is challenging as there are areas for improvement Cons: 1. You will be trapped inside once inside. You can not go out even breaks for 12 hour

Lack of employee relation

Lot of Learning and Hands on experience. Salary is not enough. For Fresh Graduate only and Bulacan Area. Work schedule is hard if your living i Metro Manila.

Friendly

Nice working everyone, task by task to conclude and complete the asign work for your daily. Daily meeting is a nice to begin the work you can handle to a nice job.

good environment and easy to work

qc styropackaging in is a good company. they provide us a good benefit and good salary.easy to work because we help each other and we share idea to make the work done easily

Pros

complete benefits

Happy Environment

I am willing to adjust on the new environment and I will do my best as a part of your team soon. I am willing to learn and ready for the new task to be assigned.

Pros

additonal Allowance

Cons

Very supportive management esp the owner

I love working with qc styro. So much fun here and very supportive colleagues and managers. Ive learned a lot here. So many trainings and seminars, it could help a lot to all empoyees to gain more knowledge that will help you on your day to day operations.

Pros

Very good employer

Cons

I am easily to learn the things that my senior teach about our work..

Im work good there in Qc styro pakaging. I was finished my contract there with no bad records. I followed there rules and there safety rules also which is importat i a company.

fun and challeging

very busy everyday i learned a lot of things regarding HR management The management was supportive workplace is is good The hardest part is doing a dual job

More on production and technical operation.

More on productivity & technical operation... Incharge in operation & Maintenance in all utility equipment.. Also incharge in project management and installation in all production equipment..

poor and stressful Management and work environment

i quit my job there because i almost work 16 hours a day facing the computer assisting the supervisors the HR"s and the Manager without getting enough sleep or rest at home I am so stressed.

fun workplace

i learn visi cam in this company. the workers here are nice they are willing to teach you. id you dont know what to do.. i used to operate leadwell cnc when i was there...

A very busy workplace

Bad in time management. Hardest part is when you need to go to the other plant for checking and on the same day you need to back again. Co-workers, sometimes they not mind if you have things need to do. But i learn how to give more concentration in working.

Good Benefits

A typical day at work is Monday. I had learned about Compensation & Benefits. We have a good management, and co workers. The most enjoyable part of the job is during Company Events.

Pros

Hmo

Cons

Have Saturday Duty

Productive and fun activities

Fun work place, I've learned a lot specially in Recruitment and HR functions and duties.. Good experienced, good work mates and Boss.

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QC Styropackaging Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits

QC Styropackaging Inc. Reviews by Location

• QC Styropackaging Inc.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?