Q2 HR Solutions

Q2 HR Solutions Management reviews

Philippines14 reviews

Clear

Q2 Hr Solution and Globe Telecom

Q2 is the agency of Globe Telecom, Inc for people support, every day we trouble shoot /repair network issues, and/or maintaining the local database. In my work here at Globe, I learned many things including, company's systems and how to operate or use them. The management of the company is Good, with right benefits, even though sometimes they are delayed, still this company is the best company that I am employed with. My co-workers are good and professional, they are my friend outside and colleague inside and we are working as a team. The hardest part of the job is when we are conducting audit. The most enjoyable part of the job is when the incentives are coming.

Pros

Free Coffee

It's a good start for the fresh grad

Too focus on net revenue, no career growth, care only to those have a higher position, no ot pay, but you will meet a good colleagues here and will help you. The management is the problem here

Pros

Welcoming colleagues

Cons

No benefits Values work No care to employees Didn't appreciate effort of lower employee

Boring desk job

I feel like there is no growth for me in this company. I am feeling unmotivated and unfulfilled. This company tends to be more management-centric -- the lower rank employees are often underappreciated and outcasted. There still has no change within the management and we've been in the company for a year. Upgrades in technology are not a priority. Overtime pay, electricity allowance, and internet allowance have not been granted. Also, my workmates' position titles have not yet been updated and their salary have not yet increased, depite their additional workload.

Pros

Good teammates Free lunch once in a while

Cons

No ot pay, No salary increase, False promises, Management centric, Job title does not follow job description Low tech equipments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Q2 HR Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Q2 HR Solutions Reviews by Location

Learn about Q2 HR Solutions in popular locations

• Q2 HR Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?