Q2 HR Solutions

Q2 HR Solutions Employee Reviews

Philippines13 reviews

Great culture but not great on the salary and benefits

Great culture but not great on the salary and benefits. there are engagement activities but no incentives no bonus. with favoritism to other employees.

Pros

It's a good start for the fresh grad

Too focus on net revenue, no career growth, care only to those have a higher position, no ot pay, but you will meet a good colleagues here and will help you. The management is the problem here

Pros

Welcoming colleagues

Cons

No benefits Values work No care to employees Didn't appreciate effort of lower employee

Boring desk job

I feel like there is no growth for me in this company. I am feeling unmotivated and unfulfilled. This company tends to be more management-centric -- the lower rank employees are often underappreciated and outcasted. There still has no change within the management and we've been in the company for a year. Upgrades in technology are not a priority. Overtime pay, electricity allowance, and internet allowance have not been granted. Also, my workmates' position titles have not yet been updated and their salary have not yet increased, depite their additional workload.

Pros

Good teammates Free lunch once in a while

Cons

No ot pay, No salary increase, False promises, Management centric, Job title does not follow job description Low tech equipments

No other benefit aside HMO, no salary increase. Once employee is deployed to client, you will no longer feel Q2's presence. Just like a Manpower agency.

Cons

Fun workplace and having office activities and productive.

This company makes me feel at home and relaxed, very approachable employee, i gain a lot of things most especially in terms of people interactions and their behavior since that i'm a hr assistant.

It was alright

There are no allowances in the company and their benefits for health insurances are not adequate. Also the responses from HR are quite slow and there were several occasions that the salary was delayed.

Good for new grad

Nice stepping stone for those who are new to the corporate world. They may learn new things and they offer different job roles. Salary is not that much though.

Company is good

I gained a lot of experience in recruitment having the below job description  Coaching and mentoring of staff members on a weekly, and monthly basis  Performance evaluation  Performance development planning for staff members  Attended meetings for new business preparation  Coordinated on a daily basis with my team on specific requirements of the head count needed  Did end to end admin works for all documentations needed for recruitment purposes  Corporate communications  Did business development to further strengthen client partnership  Did marketing and Sourcing promotional activities through different channels (social media, online ad, newspaper, networking, etc)  Did regional marketing initiatives to gain vast amount of candidates  Commendations from clients on well-placed candidates

Not what it seemed

Everything looked rosy during the job offer stage. There were grandiose promises of career growth and unlimited income potential. Seemed like a very successful and professional organization. But as you go along you will see the good performers quit and the slackers stay, dominate and control the company. There is very high regard for PR, good looks, connections, talkativeness and social skills. Performance comes secondary. The culture is toxic. Its old school red tape and nepotism. No benefits and no bonuses. The company is operating on thin margin.

Pros

Close to a 711 store. That's just it

Cons

Toxic culture

Fun workplace to be with

Q2 HR Solutions Inc. caters services in most facets of HR, and has been doing a great performance in the field. A company giving value to MALASAKIT and wherein your colleagues and superiors are not just co-workers but a family.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Q2 HR Solutions?

The maintains the work life balance of every employee

Q2 focuses on maintaining the work life balance of every employee that they have.

Pros

Free Drinks and Snacks every Friday

Q2 Hr Solution and Globe Telecom

Q2 is the agency of Globe Telecom, Inc for people support, every day we trouble shoot /repair network issues, and/or maintaining the local database. In my work here at Globe, I learned many things including, company's systems and how to operate or use them. The management of the company is Good, with right benefits, even though sometimes they are delayed, still this company is the best company that I am employed with. My co-workers are good and professional, they are my friend outside and colleague inside and we are working as a team. The hardest part of the job is when we are conducting audit. The most enjoyable part of the job is when the incentives are coming.

Pros

Free Coffee

Sourcing Team Leader

Manage a team for sourcing and recruitment for Different Multinational BPO/Call center companies in the Philippines.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Q2 HR Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Q2 HR Solutions Reviews by Location

Learn about Q2 HR Solutions in popular locations

• Q2 HR Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?