PwC

Intern7 reviews
Philippines7 reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,284 reviews

Workload depends

the workload depends on what stream you're assigned to so it can be either very time stressful or chill to the point where its boring but they compensate well

Pros

free vouchers

Cons

sometimes work is boring

A lot of backlog, but learned a lot as an intern

I was an intern for 3 months and it was a very eye opening experience. Did a lot of actual work, like sourcing and filing, but it was a bit stressful due to the backlog.

Pros

Paid internship

Cons

Backlog

Healthy work environment

The company has a less stressful work environment compared to other accounting firms. Employees are very friendly and helpful. Less overtime work is expected from everyone.

I had fun working at PwC.

You get to meet different kind of people in the office. There are those who are very serious with work, some knows how to have fun while doing their work. You'll learn alot about work.

Pros

Paid internships, nice atmosphere and good working condition

Fun workplace

PwC Isla Lipana & Co. is defenitely a recommended workplace. They are very warm and welcoming. Also, they are very encouraging. They have a work-life balance.

Productive workplace

My whole internship was very challenging, as my manager and seniors assigned tasks that required more in depth knowledge on taxation. Thus, I was able to gain more knowledge on the taxation- related matters of a company.

Pros

reimbursable expenses

Inspiring and Productive workplace environment

I truly learned a lot about the different HR functions as I was exposed to all facets within my stay. The workplace culture is highly diverse and is encouraging as well. The employees are all very supportive as well as those with positions. The hardest part of the job would probably be looking for suitable candidates for a position, but it wasn't hindering since being a Behavioral Science student gave me an edge as well. The most enjoyable parts of the job were my experience with the employees and that I was able to grow career-wise with PwC Isla Lipana & Co.

Pros

Flexible time, Good-natured employees, Work environment, Work ethics

Cons

Commute traffic

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PwC?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

PwC Reviews by Location

Learn about PwC in popular locations

• PwC
  • Intern
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?