PwC

Audit Associate22 reviews
Philippines22 reviews

Found 22 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,280 reviews

Toxic Environment

Long working hours with no overtime pay. Senior assocs will ask you to finish a task even if it is already beyond working hours. They do not have respect on people’s time. No proper training, they will just send you out to the client without clear instructions.

Productive and Healthy working environment

I was able to improve my skills of being keen on details, multi-tasking, knowing how to organize the tasks given to me and meeting deadlines. Having chance to share thoughts and ideas to the team. They really care about you and help you to fully adjust and improve. Great workplace!!!but there are times that you will be given lots of work request with same deadlines that's why time management is really important.

Pros

Salary benefits and career growth

Cons

Some colleagues are really competitive and not approachable.

Challlenging but fun workplacde

Its very challenging to meet target hours and I lot of trainings provided company. Competitive salary package and career ooppurtunities and growth in audi industry.

Pros

High Salary

Cons

Competitive people but fun to be with

Competitive people but fun to be with. Lots of free foods and snacks during busy season. A lot of team building. Almost 1 month training to ensure new hires have a grasp of the services rendered

Pros

Free foods

Cons

OT and more workload

friendly environment but high-pressure and long hours of work

It is a relatively okay place to start your career but growth is very slow here. Many employees find little opportunities in the company. Long hours of work and many urgent tasks are suddenly assigned. If you are looking for a job where work-life balance can be managed, this is not the job for you. Because of KPIs, you tend to be really stressed because it heavily affects your performance. Since the productivity is based on chargeable hours, there are instances wherein difficult deliverables will be assigned to you and it will take longer hours to finish compared to the tight budget hours given by the engagement team. This tends to result in unpaid OTs. On a good note though, what I like is the support the teams give (at least those I have been part of). Free food is also given during busy seasons which gives a bit of a relief since you will be staying in the office longer.

Pros

free food during busy season, holiday shutdown

Cons

Long hours, heavy workloads

too much workload

- good benefits but salary is not commensurate with workload- higher ups barely listen to staff- kpi-based- accessible location- people are nice to work with but I didn't like the company culture

Pros

good benefits

Cons

long hours, too much workload

Overall, working in PwC is a fruitful experience

The firm offers its professionals great deal of exposure in different industries. The culture is light, fun, collaborative, and professional. Everyone is willing to help one another.

A good head start

My experience with PwC provided me with knowledge through the different services offered by the delivery center but expect long office hours during the busy season.

Excellent Compensation Package

The company has a great compensation package. The company also has a good employee performance indicator that could help its employee to be motivated.

Nice working environment, people and management

The best auditing firm when it comes to people and services. Alot of benefits and activities which allow an individual improve and experience the other side of life.

Pros

Holistic activities

Cons

Workloads

Career Developer

Overall Career improvement opportunities Work-Life balance Friendly environment Diversity and Inclusion culture Reasonable pay rate Technical know hows

Employees are very welcoming, conducive working environment

Pwc is great company to work with. It has a lot of benefits to offer to their employees. The employees there are very accommodating and welcoming. It has a conducive working environment.

Great training ground for new Grad

Great training ground for new graduates. Although workload is quite toxic especially during the busy months, but its a great fulfillmnet after you've survived the busy months. A lot of teambuiding activities.

Pros

Training and teambuilding

You will learn how to handle multiple work requests with tight deadlines. You will learn how to manage your time. Team work is a major practice. Enjoy working with colleagues and supervisors.

Productive and a work place that will cultivate and prepare you for your future roles.

Learn to ger along with people because as per my experience, i tend to communicate with different departments, hence, working in this company really teach me to overcome my intorvert personality and teaches me to become proactive.

Recommended for fresh graduate and newly passed CPAs!

Will allow you to experience auditing multinational companies often with difficult accounts but it will help you grow and learn in just a short span of time.

Pros

Free coffee!

Cons

Long hours of work with no overtime pay

You can learn a lot from SDC.

There are a lot of activities provided by SDC. From free movies to Year end parties and Christmas parties. The hardest part of the job is it seems to be busy season all year round and we tend to stay too late in the office.

Pros

High Salary grade and good experience. Weekdays work only depends on cluster.

Cons

Log hours thus low or none work life balance

Fun workplace

Fun and nice to work at SDC. However I do not recommend this compay if it is your first job. People are kind and really approchable but you will have to work for very long hours especially on busy season. Tips: do not be afraid to ask of you do not know what to do. Listen very well during your training. And manage your time well. Over all, SDC is a good place to be in.

Pros

Busy Season Treats

Cons

Long Hours

Stable workplace

At par workplace. Able to provide reasonable benefits. However work life balance may be in doubt. Clerical job. Should learn how to prioritize employees' stake.

Employees are precluded from making decisions with regards to the services offered since everything must be under the direct intervention of the ET.

Though the company provides for a competitive benefits, there is still a large turn-over of employees. No decision-making must not be exercised by the staff unless authorized to since everything must be assessed and confirmed first by the Engagement Team. There is a target for chargeable hours necessary to be met by the associates and analysts. Complex protocols and process compliance that must be adhered.

Pros

Competitive Salary

Cons

No work-life balance

It is a wonderful experience to be in that company. However, it offers only limited opportunities for personal and professional growth.

Overall, having been in the company provides a very meaningful experience to me. I have learned a lot. But, since it is a Service Delivery Center, tasks are very limited to technical functions which requires little accounting skills, I have thought that it may not be in-line with my long-term career goals.

Pros

Provides good training to employees

Cons

Extended long hours, not all OT are paid, and offers only very limited opportunity for personal and professional growth and advancements.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about PwC in popular locations

• PwC