PwC

Associate14 reviews
Philippines14 reviews

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,284 reviews

no work life balance

no work life balance, low salary, it is stressful. but it gives you a lot or experience as a fresh graduate however it depends upon your choice whether to ruin your life

Low salary and no OT pay

Working at PwC is what anyone will expect working at any of the "Big 4". Heavy workload.Rendering OT hours without Pay.Salary does not match the workload.

Ok

Good first job for fresh grads. You will learn a lot from your clients and colleagues. The only downside for me is the amount of workload given. I sometimes work until 6am to meet a deadline.

Pros

Lots of benefits

Cons

Fast-paced environment and long hours

Stressful, anxiety attacks, not happy and now work life balance see

No work life balance, always anxious. Not happy with my work, I always feel pressured ans stressed. I have good colleagues but the work itself is not good for my mental, physical and emotional health. This us legit af.

Benefits

Cons

Stressful work, super stressful work. No work life balance.

Work life balance is hard to achieve

Benefits are good but I still underpay considering the workload and hours spend by employees.You can learn a lot of things especially if you are in RA cluster.

Not suitable for starters but a good company to retire on

Not suitable for starters but a good company to retire on. PwC will help you grow. Lots of opportunities to grow and learn. PwC will improve your leadership, business acumen, global acumen, technical capabilities, and most specially the relationship.

Productive and challenging workplace

i was an intern in this company before i was actually employed after graduating college. The company has given me a wonderful start, made me experience not just one department and not just a fixed workload.

First Job Experience

The job was ok, I have learned a lot especially on the preparation of the Financial Statements and Tax Return under New Zealand standards. I've improved on my communication skills since we have to communicate with our counterpartu engagement team based in New Zealand for a walkthrough and clarifications regarding the work request.

The work is too toxic.

The main reason it is too toxic is their system of charging - timesheet wise. If you cannot complete these time sheets, you do not go home. You can spend hours rendering overtime and you still get unpaid.

Productive and fun place to work with

People are friendly and approachable. There is a training for new joiners, so you would have a good grasp of what is required from you. There are 2 busy season, so expect that a work life balance goal would be compromise.

Pros

Fun and flexible workplace

Cons

A happy and productive work place.

The company was great as well as my colleagues who trained me regarding our work. Especially about client facing, as it is my first job, they taught me how to approach our clients. So we will have a good feedback from them.

Work/Life balance needed

Good compensation Management is caring to employees Good opportunities for regular employees Many events Teams are welcome I belong is a nice theme to welcome new employees

Good benefits

Good benefits and salary. Work-life balance is achievable even during busy season. Career advancement is still unknown for me as a new employee. Career development is what I wish.

Fun workplace with wonderful experiences in store

Working with PwC gave me such a wonderful experience. I was able to explore the extent of my capability by handling work pressure according to the company's expectation. I learned a lot by taking the challenge at work which helped me in building up my personal and career growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about PwC in popular locations

• PwC
  • Associate
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?