PwC

PwC Employee Reviews in Pasig

Pasig39 reviews

Found 39 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,345 reviews

Great exposure as a college student

This is just a part time job hence I could only say what I have experienced on my once a month inventory count. It's a good early exposure in an auditing firm and this has also helped me decide whether to work in an auditing firm or not.

Pros

Paid immediately after work

Productive and Healthy working environment

I was able to improve my skills of being keen on details, multi-tasking, knowing how to organize the tasks given to me and meeting deadlines. Having chance to share thoughts and ideas to the team. They really care about you and help you to fully adjust and improve. Great workplace!!!but there are times that you will be given lots of work request with same deadlines that's why time management is really important.

Pros

Salary benefits and career growth

Cons

Some colleagues are really competitive and not approachable.

Challlenging but fun workplacde

Its very challenging to meet target hours and I lot of trainings provided company. Competitive salary package and career ooppurtunities and growth in audi industry.

Pros

High Salary

Cons

Productive but there’s no work life balance

Not paid OT. The budgeted time allowed to a task is too far from the actual time. Because of this I extended my effort without getting paid just to finished the task.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Competitive people but fun to be with

Competitive people but fun to be with. Lots of free foods and snacks during busy season. A lot of team building. Almost 1 month training to ensure new hires have a grasp of the services rendered

Pros

Free foods

Cons

OT and more workload

Toxic management and team

No work life balance. Toxic team mates. Toxic management. Working during vacation and sick leaves. No cooperation and initiative between the team. Toxic

Pros

Good benefit

Cons

Long hours, Ot, working during weekend and leaves, toxic management

friendly environment but high-pressure and long hours of work

It is a relatively okay place to start your career but growth is very slow here. Many employees find little opportunities in the company. Long hours of work and many urgent tasks are suddenly assigned. If you are looking for a job where work-life balance can be managed, this is not the job for you. Because of KPIs, you tend to be really stressed because it heavily affects your performance. Since the productivity is based on chargeable hours, there are instances wherein difficult deliverables will be assigned to you and it will take longer hours to finish compared to the tight budget hours given by the engagement team. This tends to result in unpaid OTs. On a good note though, what I like is the support the teams give (at least those I have been part of). Free food is also given during busy seasons which gives a bit of a relief since you will be staying in the office longer.

Pros

free food during busy season, holiday shutdown

Cons

Long hours, heavy workloads

too much workload

- good benefits but salary is not commensurate with workload- higher ups barely listen to staff- kpi-based- accessible location- people are nice to work with but I didn't like the company culture

Pros

good benefits

Cons

long hours, too much workload

Stressful, anxiety attacks, not happy and now work life balance see

No work life balance, always anxious. Not happy with my work, I always feel pressured ans stressed. I have good colleagues but the work itself is not good for my mental, physical and emotional health. This us legit af.

Benefits

Cons

Stressful work, super stressful work. No work life balance.

Productive and fun workplace

Working at PwC - SDC Manila is very fulfilling as it adds impact to your well being not only at the professional level but also at the personal level.

Good working environment

Good working environment, they promote work, life, balance. Competitive benefits and compensation. Good work ethics. The office is near in my house...

Best Company!

This is the company that you will be able to have fun and be stressed at the same time. A work life balance and opportunities to show the best that you have. Appreciated your effort by the management

A good head start

My experience with PwC provided me with knowledge through the different services offered by the delivery center but expect long office hours during the busy season.

Productive and challenging workplace

i was an intern in this company before i was actually employed after graduating college. The company has given me a wonderful start, made me experience not just one department and not just a fixed workload.

First Job Experience

The job was ok, I have learned a lot especially on the preparation of the Financial Statements and Tax Return under New Zealand standards. I've improved on my communication skills since we have to communicate with our counterpartu engagement team based in New Zealand for a walkthrough and clarifications regarding the work request.

Employees are very welcoming, conducive working environment

Pwc is great company to work with. It has a lot of benefits to offer to their employees. The employees there are very accommodating and welcoming. It has a conducive working environment.

The environment in PwC is not that toxic as compare with the other companies

PwC work life balance culture makes it more fun and interesting to work in the company. I have learned to become more proactive and to appreciate the essence of time management. Additionally, the experience there was quite impressive because it really enhanced my auditing and accounting skills with the procedures they have assigned to me. The hardest part of the job would probably be when meeting the deadlines or experiencing some urgent matters. But the most enjoyable part of the job would probably be meeting different kinds of people.

Pros

Allowances

Cons

a lot of urgent works

Productive and fun place to work with

People are friendly and approachable. There is a training for new joiners, so you would have a good grasp of what is required from you. There are 2 busy season, so expect that a work life balance goal would be compromise.

Pros

Fun and flexible workplace

Cons

A happy and productive work place.

The company was great as well as my colleagues who trained me regarding our work. Especially about client facing, as it is my first job, they taught me how to approach our clients. So we will have a good feedback from them.

You will learn how to handle multiple work requests with tight deadlines. You will learn how to manage your time. Team work is a major practice. Enjoy working with colleagues and supervisors.

Productive and a work place that will cultivate and prepare you for your future roles.

Learn to ger along with people because as per my experience, i tend to communicate with different departments, hence, working in this company really teach me to overcome my intorvert personality and teaches me to become proactive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits