PwC

PwC Employee Reviews in Manila

Manila14 reviews

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,347 reviews

Fun and stressful place to work

Good:Good training ground for starters, benefits, special events and projects, free lunch, rewards.Bad/Challenge:Pressuring, technicals are too much, per deliverables are strictly graded, keen observations with your performance, harshful feedbacks and replies coming from your team, taking not only the designer role but as well the project management role per projects/tasks only within the given chargeable hours.

Pros

Free lunch, benefits, nice working environment, events

Cons

Competitive, long hours, technicals are too much

Fun place to work.

Good start for the fresh graduates that want an auditing firm. The experience is nice since you will deal with clients internationally. You will excel in this company.

Pros

Good environment

Cons

The work environment is impressive. Your superiors will actually take good care of you and will guide you in your first week of work. Also, they will give you a chance to continually enhance your skills.

Career Developer

Overall Career improvement opportunities Work-Life balance Friendly environment Diversity and Inclusion culture Reasonable pay rate Technical know hows

The work is too toxic.

The main reason it is too toxic is their system of charging - timesheet wise. If you cannot complete these time sheets, you do not go home. You can spend hours rendering overtime and you still get unpaid.

Fast-paced environment, very good employee relations

What made me enjoy working in PwC SDC are the people I got to meet. Although the work is stressful, at least when you are with these great people, the stress you feel is lessened.

Fun place to work in

It was great for career advancement but not for work life balance. But puts effort on making the working environment fun via multiple firm activities.

Cons

Long hours of work

Productive and fun workplace like home.

One of the best company that will guide and make you reach your goal and career. The flexible hours is pne of its good decision for the employers to give and balance work and life outside work.

Nice workplace with foosball table.

Just like any other auditing firms, PwC's typical day is very busy. Busy season or not, everyone's on their monitors doing work. I learned to manage my time properly and respect others. Since everyone is busy and there's a lot of tasks to do, I was able to learn to respect other's time. The management was very good. They see to it that the employees are always motivated and comfortable during working hours.

Pros

Free lunch, foosball

Cons

A lot of tasks and long hours

Has a foosball table that allows me to relieve stress.

The tasks allowed me to handle pressure in a good manner. Some workmates are not so sociable because the tasks are under time pressure. The management sees to it that the employees are motivated despite the pressure that comes with the work.

Pros

Occassional free lunch, foosball table, Tv.

Cons

Pressure is everywhere

Result-driven and fun workplace

Employees are required to go to office from Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM or 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Bonus is every mid year and year End. Gives increase on Basic Pay every end of the Fiscal Year. Management System is well organize from facilities to ministry of fun. Work-life balance is highly encourage to every staffs. Working with other nationality is given since the company has several branches to several countries. Learning new programming skills is the most challenging part specially if it is urgently needed in order to support the innovation needed by the company. Every year is full of fun. Every busy season, the company distributes treats to each employees. All clusters have funds for Team building. All common celebration are observed ( e.g. Sportsfest, Company Anniversary, Christmas Party, Year-end etc.)

Pros

medical card, meal and clothing allowance/ meal and transportation allowance on every 2-hour overtime

Productivity and quality are on top of the list

Fun place to work because the employees are closely tied. I get to learn so many things from my colleagues. Every new task is a challenge and there'a a variety of tasks which is a good thing because you don't get to do same things everyday. The hours are long, which is expected from an audit firm, however, sometimes this is not really healthy. The compensation is good but not really great. The Centre provides table tennis and foosball table for fun.

The backbone of my audit life

My stint with PwC for 4 years served as the very backbone of my audit life. It was in this company that I have learned the essentials I needed to execute whatever I have learned from the university.

Big 4 Auditing Firm

It is a top accounting firm and leading provider of high quality service to its clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • PwC
  • Manila
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?