PwC

PwC Employee Reviews

Philippines83 reviews

Found 83 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,832 reviews

Competitive people but fun to be with

Competitive people but fun to be with. Lots of free foods and snacks during busy season. A lot of team building. Almost 1 month training to ensure new hires have a grasp of the services rendered

Pros

Free foods

Cons

OT and more workload

Great start for CPAs and Non CPAs alike

Good starting point for me since I was able to acquire a lot of the required skills that were not taught during undergrad. I was also able to meet good colleauges that guided me throughout my journey here.

Pros

Great colleagues and challenging clients, series of trainings are provided before officially assigning actual work

Cons

Busy season is stressful but this is expected.

Stressful but with lots of learnings

Clients are good. Fast paced environment. You get to meet young and aspiring CPAs. Almost everyone have the same age as you. You get to work on the end to end audit process.

Pros

Profit share

Toxic management and team

No work life balance. Toxic team mates. Toxic management. Working during vacation and sick leaves. No cooperation and initiative between the team. Toxic

Pros

Good benefit

Cons

Long hours, Ot, working during weekend and leaves, toxic management

friendly environment but high-pressure and long hours of work

It is a relatively okay place to start your career but growth is very slow here. Many employees find little opportunities in the company. Long hours of work and many urgent tasks are suddenly assigned. If you are looking for a job where work-life balance can be managed, this is not the job for you. Because of KPIs, you tend to be really stressed because it heavily affects your performance. Since the productivity is based on chargeable hours, there are instances wherein difficult deliverables will be assigned to you and it will take longer hours to finish compared to the tight budget hours given by the engagement team. This tends to result in unpaid OTs. On a good note though, what I like is the support the teams give (at least those I have been part of). Free food is also given during busy seasons which gives a bit of a relief since you will be staying in the office longer.

Pros

free food during busy season, holiday shutdown

Cons

Long hours, heavy workloads

Fun place to work.

Good start for the fresh graduates that want an auditing firm. The experience is nice since you will deal with clients internationally. You will excel in this company.

Pros

Good environment

too much workload

- good benefits but salary is not commensurate with workload- higher ups barely listen to staff- kpi-based- accessible location- people are nice to work with but I didn't like the company culture

Pros

good benefits

Cons

long hours, too much workload

Stressful, anxiety attacks, not happy and now work life balance see

No work life balance, always anxious. Not happy with my work, I always feel pressured ans stressed. I have good colleagues but the work itself is not good for my mental, physical and emotional health. This us legit af.

Benefits

Cons

Stressful work, super stressful work. No work life balance.

Fun work place and productive

Fun place, you can easily catch up and easily adopt the environment or the work place. The work itself can help you to learn new things. It has a good leadership skills

Pros

Free lunch, Travell allowance, Paid early ot and after shift ot

Work life balance is hard to achieve

Benefits are good but I still underpay considering the workload and hours spend by employees.You can learn a lot of things especially if you are in RA cluster.

Work-Life Balance

It is fun working here to be honest. The only bad thing about this company is their weak management system. I do guarantee that I have a good work and life balance here.

Pros

Provides strong foundation for young professionals and let them grow independently

Cons

Weak management system and lack of communication between groups or departments

Productive and fun workplace

Working at PwC - SDC Manila is very fulfilling as it adds impact to your well being not only at the professional level but also at the personal level.

Good working environment

Good working environment, they promote work, life, balance. Competitive benefits and compensation. Good work ethics. The office is near in my house...

Offers a lot of opportunities

Offers a lot of opportunities Great culture Awesome people Work ethics Builds trust to society and solves important problems Conpetitive compensation package

Review

This is the company that you will be able to have fun and be stressed at the same time. A work life balance and opportunities to show the best that you have. Appreciated your effort by the management

Overall, working in PwC is a fruitful experience

The firm offers its professionals great deal of exposure in different industries. The culture is light, fun, collaborative, and professional. Everyone is willing to help one another.

Best Company!

A good head start

My experience with PwC provided me with knowledge through the different services offered by the delivery center but expect long office hours during the busy season.

Not suitable for starters but a good company to retire on

Not suitable for starters but a good company to retire on. PwC will help you grow. Lots of opportunities to grow and learn. PwC will improve your leadership, business acumen, global acumen, technical capabilities, and most specially the relationship.

The work environment is impressive. Your superiors will actually take good care of you and will guide you in your first week of work. Also, they will give you a chance to continually enhance your skills.

Healthy work environment

The company has a less stressful work environment compared to other accounting firms. Employees are very friendly and helpful. Less overtime work is expected from everyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8K