PwC

PwC

PwC Employee Review

Productive and Healthy working environment

I was able to improve my skills of being keen on details, multi-tasking, knowing how to organize the tasks given to me and meeting deadlines. Having chance to share thoughts and ideas to the team. They really care about you and help you to fully adjust and improve. Great workplace!!!but there are times that you will be given lots of work request with same deadlines that's why time management is really important.

Pros

Salary benefits and career growth

Cons

Some colleagues are really competitive and not approachable.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

Toxic Environment

Long working hours with no overtime pay. Senior assocs will ask you to finish a task even if it is already beyond working hours. They do not have respect on people’s time. No proper training, they will just send you out to the client without clear instructions.
Same roleSame location

Challlenging but fun workplacde

Its very challenging to meet target hours and I lot of trainings provided company. Competitive salary package and career ooppurtunities and growth in audi industry.

Pros

High Salary

Same location

Great exposure as a college student

This is just a part time job hence I could only say what I have experienced on my once a month inventory count. It's a good early exposure in an auditing firm and this has also helped me decide whether to work in an auditing firm or not.

Pros

Paid immediately after work

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about PwC in popular locations

• PwC