PwC

PwC

PwC Employee Review

friendly environment but high-pressure and long hours of work

It is a relatively okay place to start your career but growth is very slow here. Many employees find little opportunities in the company. Long hours of work and many urgent tasks are suddenly assigned. If you are looking for a job where work-life balance can be managed, this is not the job for you. Because of KPIs, you tend to be really stressed because it heavily affects your performance. Since the productivity is based on chargeable hours, there are instances wherein difficult deliverables will be assigned to you and it will take longer hours to finish compared to the tight budget hours given by the engagement team. This tends to result in unpaid OTs. On a good note though, what I like is the support the teams give (at least those I have been part of). Free food is also given during busy seasons which gives a bit of a relief since you will be staying in the office longer.

Pros

free food during busy season, holiday shutdown

Cons

Long hours, heavy workloads

4.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

Toxic Environment

Long working hours with no overtime pay. Senior assocs will ask you to finish a task even if it is already beyond working hours. They do not have respect on people’s time. No proper training, they will just send you out to the client without clear instructions.
Same roleSame location

Productive and Healthy working environment

I was able to improve my skills of being keen on details, multi-tasking, knowing how to organize the tasks given to me and meeting deadlines. Having chance to share thoughts and ideas to the team. They really care about you and help you to fully adjust and improve. Great workplace!!!but there are times that you will be given lots of work request with same deadlines that's why time management is really important.

Pros

Salary benefits and career growth

Cons

Some colleagues are really competitive and not approachable.
Same location

Great exposure as a college student

This is just a part time job hence I could only say what I have experienced on my once a month inventory count. It's a good early exposure in an auditing firm and this has also helped me decide whether to work in an auditing firm or not.

Pros

Paid immediately after work

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about PwC in popular locations

• PwC
  • friendly environment but high-pressure and long hours of work