PwC

PwC Employee Reviews

Philippines99 reviews

Found 99 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,126 reviews

Productive and fun place to work with

A good company to start working with, salary is good and provide flexible schedule for employees. People are friendly that you could work with them easily. Management provides many benefits to employees as they really took care of them

Great exposure as a college student

This is just a part time job hence I could only say what I have experienced on my once a month inventory count. It's a good early exposure in an auditing firm and this has also helped me decide whether to work in an auditing firm or not.

Pros

Paid immediately after work

Productive and Healthy working environment

I was able to improve my skills of being keen on details, multi-tasking, knowing how to organize the tasks given to me and meeting deadlines. Having chance to share thoughts and ideas to the team. They really care about you and help you to fully adjust and improve. Great workplace!!!but there are times that you will be given lots of work request with same deadlines that's why time management is really important.

Pros

Salary benefits and career growth

Cons

Some colleagues are really competitive and not approachable.

Very very good

Good as always they support every employee and they always look for ways to improve every employees performance. Dynamic roles are very empowering to everyone

Pros

Good managers

Cons

Long extended work hours

Challlenging but fun workplacde

Its very challenging to meet target hours and I lot of trainings provided company. Competitive salary package and career ooppurtunities and growth in audi industry.

Pros

High Salary

Cons

When it comes to experience, really full packed. However, overworked and underpaid.

You will be exposed to almost everything that you need to know for your first job. Experience-wise, worth it and solid!! But SO MANY WORKLOAD, OVERWORKED AND UNDERPAID.

Pros

Wide range of experiences, fast-paced environment, maximizes your potentials

Cons

Long hours, no work-life balance

A fun experience for Internships

I was able to learn a lot of things especially towards the tax practice where I was a part of. Really practical because what you will do is essentially what is also done in the real world

Stressful and intense working environment

Workload is impossible during busy season, but you will grow a lot. Work life balance is non existent during this season as well. But the people that I've worked with are great.

Pros

Flexible time, great people

Cons

No work life balance, low salary

Lots of work but mediocre salary.

Each staff handles lots of work (there's lack of staffs) while being paid so low.Though I say the seniors are nice and kind. Still, there's a high turnover rate of employees.

Workload depends

the workload depends on what stream you're assigned to so it can be either very time stressful or chill to the point where its boring but they compensate well

Pros

free vouchers

Cons

sometimes work is boring

Productive but there’s no work life balance

Not paid OT. The budgeted time allowed to a task is too far from the actual time. Because of this I extended my effort without getting paid just to finished the task.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Trainings are highly invested by the Company in order for workers to be fully equipped, people are nice to work with and is organized

Work shifts could be changed as long as approved, I learned a lot and was challenged by the tasks given, nice working environment, work-life balance difficult to achieve, some tasks could be worked beyond the budget and is subject to approval if budget should be increased, compensation and benefits above average especially for entry-level, a thrilling experience over-all and one of the best training grounds for professionals

Low salary and no OT pay

Working at PwC is what anyone will expect working at any of the "Big 4". Heavy workload.Rendering OT hours without Pay.Salary does not match the workload.

Long work hours

Great for those who wants to gain experience after graduationFriendly colleaguesChallengingDifferent clientsWork-life balance is a bit difficult to achieve

A lot of backlog, but learned a lot as an intern

I was an intern for 3 months and it was a very eye opening experience. Did a lot of actual work, like sourcing and filing, but it was a bit stressful due to the backlog.

Pros

Paid internship

Cons

Backlog

Ok

Good first job for fresh grads. You will learn a lot from your clients and colleagues. The only downside for me is the amount of workload given. I sometimes work until 6am to meet a deadline.

Pros

Lots of benefits

Cons

Fast-paced environment and long hours

Competitive people but fun to be with

Competitive people but fun to be with. Lots of free foods and snacks during busy season. A lot of team building. Almost 1 month training to ensure new hires have a grasp of the services rendered

Pros

Free foods

Cons

OT and more workload

Great start for CPAs and Non CPAs alike

Good starting point for me since I was able to acquire a lot of the required skills that were not taught during undergrad. I was also able to meet good colleauges that guided me throughout my journey here.

Pros

Great colleagues and challenging clients, series of trainings are provided before officially assigning actual work

Cons

Busy season is stressful but this is expected.

Stressful but with lots of learnings

Clients are good. Fast paced environment. You get to meet young and aspiring CPAs. Almost everyone have the same age as you. You get to work on the end to end audit process.

Pros

Profit share

Toxic management and team

No work life balance. Toxic team mates. Toxic management. Working during vacation and sick leaves. No cooperation and initiative between the team. Toxic

Pros

Good benefit

Cons

Long hours, Ot, working during weekend and leaves, toxic management

friendly environment but high-pressure and long hours of work

It is a relatively okay place to start your career but growth is very slow here. Many employees find little opportunities in the company. Long hours of work and many urgent tasks are suddenly assigned. If you are looking for a job where work-life balance can be managed, this is not the job for you. Because of KPIs, you tend to be really stressed because it heavily affects your performance. Since the productivity is based on chargeable hours, there are instances wherein difficult deliverables will be assigned to you and it will take longer hours to finish compared to the tight budget hours given by the engagement team. This tends to result in unpaid OTs. On a good note though, what I like is the support the teams give (at least those I have been part of). Free food is also given during busy seasons which gives a bit of a relief since you will be staying in the office longer.

Pros

free food during busy season, holiday shutdown

Cons

Long hours, heavy workloads

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about PwC in popular locations

• PwC