Here to help
Coronavirus update

PwC Employee Reviews

Philippines73 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It is fun working here to be honest. The only bad thing about this company is their weak management system. I do guarantee that I have a good work and life balance here.
Pros
Provides strong foundation for young professionals and let them grow independently
Cons
Weak management system and lack of communication between groups or departments
Salary / Benefits
Working at PwC - SDC Manila is very fulfilling as it adds impact to your well being not only at the professional level but also at the personal level.
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment, they promote work, life, balance. Competitive benefits and compensation. Good work ethics. The office is near in my house...
Salary / Benefits
Offers a lot of opportunities
Great culture

Awesome people

Work ethics

Builds trust to society and solves important problems

Conpetitive compensation package
Salary / Benefits
This is the company that you will be able to have fun and be stressed at the same time. A work life balance and opportunities to show the best that you have. Appreciated your effort by the management
Salary / Benefits
The firm offers its professionals great deal of exposure in different industries. The culture is light, fun, collaborative, and professional. Everyone is willing to help one another.
Salary / Benefits
My experience with PwC provided me with knowledge through the different services offered by the delivery center but expect long office hours during the busy season.
Salary / Benefits
Not suitable for starters but a good company to retire on. PwC will help you grow. Lots of opportunities to grow and learn. PwC will improve your leadership, business acumen, global acumen, technical capabilities, and most specially the relationship.
Salary / Benefits
The work environment is impressive. Your superiors will actually take good care of you and will guide you in your first week of work. Also, they will give you a chance to continually enhance your skills.
Salary / Benefits
The company has a less stressful work environment compared to other accounting firms. Employees are very friendly and helpful. Less overtime work is expected from everyone.
Salary / Benefits
Workload is overwhelming. But, the trainings ang learnings are remarkable. Be prepared to do extensive work and long hours at the office to meet internal and external deadlines.
Salary / Benefits
i was an intern in this company before i was actually employed after graduating college. The company has given me a wonderful start, made me experience not just one department and not just a fixed workload.
Salary / Benefits
Promotes work-life balance. A lot of training and opportunities provided. Employees are well guided by coaching.

Workload may take its toll on employees.
Salary / Benefits
The job was ok, I have learned a lot especially on the preparation of the Financial Statements and Tax Return under New Zealand standards. I've improved on my communication skills since we have to communicate with our counterpartu engagement team based in New Zealand for a walkthrough and clarifications regarding the work request.
Salary / Benefits
The company has a great compensation package. The company also has a good employee performance indicator that could help its employee to be motivated.
Salary / Benefits
You get to meet different kind of people in the office. There are those who are very serious with work, some knows how to have fun while doing their work. You'll learn alot about work.
Pros
Paid internships, nice atmosphere and good working condition
Salary / Benefits
The best auditing firm when it comes to people and services. Alot of benefits and activities which allow an individual improve and experience the other side of life.
Pros
Holistic activities
Cons
Workloads
Overall Career improvement opportunities
Work-Life balance

Friendly environment

Diversity and Inclusion culture

Reasonable pay rate

Technical know hows
Salary / Benefits
Pwc is great company to work with. It has a lot of benefits to offer to their employees. The employees there are very accommodating and welcoming. It has a conducive working environment.
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of the job was I got to travel to different places and had time for leisure while the project is on-going. The people were nice and mentored me during my more than two years stay.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9K