Puyat Steel Corporation

Puyat Steel Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines31 reviews

Fun workplace but the management and head need to respect their employees more often.

Good compensation but stressful workloads and inconsiderate leadership. If you're planning to work here just make sure that you are ready to any stress from your heads.

Tiring and stressful workplace

Poor management, you will be not treated well if you are in rank and file position, toxic environment, a lot of employees feeling entitled, low salary, work overloads. Great experience but not recommended.

Pros

Great experience

Cons

Low salary, work overloads.

A senior employee?

Probably the worst company ever with toxic employees (especially the senior employees). If you're a senior, you should not speak up or give such ideas to them, because they will never listen to you. Discrimination and seniority are the two traits this company has. Not really good for those newly-graduate students to start their career with. A very toxic environment, plus there are only a FEW people who would teach you with the process of papers. Everyone is very unapproachable and intimidating.

This is where my career started. And i am very thankful for it. I have gained knowledge in the construction industry especially on Steel.

I am office base, where I do autoCAD and estimates most of the time. I also attend to phone inquiry of our sales representative and clients. The work is enjoyable especially during overtime.

Pros

Experience wise

Cons

Low salary

Gain learning experience about selling.

I know how to sell & negotiate the price. About the after sales I already assist my customer to satisfy them. In my experience Im also work as multi tasking.

productive and fun with good people around

people and management are supportive. our team have created a climate that makes it a pleasure to come to work each morning, i learned many things, but sometimes you just got to move on and find things that will satisfy your needs especially when your family is growing...

everything is okay, the work is not that complicated

the management is okay and approachable. the typical day work is more on encoding and checking the deliveries, daily production and handling the petty cash fund. the hardest part of the job is when we're having our monthly and annual inventory. i learned many things in my previous work like, how to handle stress, how will you communicate with others, how will you handle the problems.

Productive and Challenging Organization

It was a great experience for me to work with Puyat Steel. I learned different personalities and situations that molds me to the person of what I am now.

Productive and Fun

nice environment and nice co workers. the management is good i gain lot of knowledge. nice bosses. my enjoyable part on puyat steel corporation was the Christmas party

Good facilities and policies

Good Management systems, Nice co-workers, Good salary, interesting location, Followed HSE policies,, related engineering works, Building Products,commisions

Pros

Free Occasion Parties

Cons

regular hours

Proud sales representative of Puyat Steel Corp.

Working as sales representative and meeting with different Whole sellers of Manila is Fun. Such an experience meeting this person and if they got your trust you will never get 0 sales in a day.

Pros

Big commission

Cons

Far from Baguio City

Fun workplace but stressful

You have to work for longer hours to finish every deadlines. Too much salary deductions. Very nice officemates but too much pressure. Low salary. Doesnt have any benefits aside from having healthcard but healthcard is not free, you have to pay for it it will be deducted every cut off. Too much workload. Poor management. Not a good start if you're looking for a construction experience.

Pros

health card

Cons

long hours of work, low salary, poor management

good company

its a good company but in salary they give us low salary and also we have no overtime there but in job experience this company is good for me because we troubleshoot and repair many machines.

Pros

perfect attendance incentive

Cons

no overtime

Challenging.

One needs to understand the rudiments of good customer service to survive. This should hold true for both internal and external clients. Management may seem detached.

productive and friendly work place

1.Typical day at work : Estimating and Detailing based on plan, given dimensions and actual measurements, Dealing Sales representative with regards estimated roofing projects. 2. I learned more knowledge 3. management is Good 4. Work place Cultured is Good 5. Hardiest part of the job is dealing people who don't have work ethics. 6. Most enjoyable part of the Job is TEAM WORK and when declaring having a bonus.

Challenging

Daily work from 8am to 5pm and report to our office to pick up our itenerary for actual site visit, I enjoy this because I like field work. Can go different places and meet other people.After i have done my task, I report to my immediate supervisors and prepare my estimate to be submitted for final formal quotation.

Working with Puyat Steel is the best experience every employee will do. With the kind of work training here in this company, to work with another will be a great training for every employee.

Pros

Good experience for every employee.

Cons

Adjustment or appraisal lacking for every long stayed employee.

productive and good workplace with good people to get along with,

1.) as project engineer in puyat steel, the main scope of your work is to supervise the installation work regarding roofing panels. make daily report regarding the installation works on site. 2.) i learned in puyat to interact with different clients, how to handle people and how to assess different problems occur on site. 3.) regarding on the management, puyat steel is not well organize. every week or every month they implement new rules or something that eventually will not succeed due to sudden changes that we employee cannot cope easily. 4.) in terms of workplace it's quite good. 5.) the hardest part of the job when there's a problem occur on site, then the pressure comes along that you should deal calmly, 6.) the most enjoyable part of the job is you will able to meet and gain new friends on site.

Pros

wiht food and travel allowance

Cons

work on sunday if necessary

No.1 Roofing industry in the philippines

Puyat Steel Corporation set-up the first galvanizing plant in the Philippines in answer to the need of the country for galvanized iron sheets to be used in construction, building and roofing materials. As an employee for 10 years,it is a great privileged for me to be one of the trusted employee of the Company. I learned and experienced a lot of things. The management gave me the opportunity to work harder. Overcome all the problems encountered and gives me a better-strong person of who i am today.

Pros

good relationship with co-workers

Cons

low salary

Being a Production Writer

My acquired position is usually misunderstood as a writer of some publications or the like but in real life my work is like an estimator. The only difference is that it does not have the cost and we do the cutting list. The work environment is good but you'll have to work until you can (at least 9 pm) to reach the salary you needed to earn. The benefits are good and you will learn a lot.

workload and time management

being first time working in 12 hours of duty ,yes i need to adjust myself from bedtime to waking .. another machine to set another people to deal with and to work with them ,yea i'm quite grateful!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Puyat Steel Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits