Puyat Sports

Puyat Sports Employee Reviews

Philippines9 reviews

Fun and helpful when it comes developing confidence

Have a beautiful and clean office , safe and has a good product . You will Meet different people from different places . Some good employees give free lunch and donate foods every snack .

Pros

Free water

fun but to far

First, I am happy to be a bookkeeper at Puyat but I am not satisfied of their workplace culture. I learned a lot especially in bookkeeping and how to handle different kind of co-workers.

Cons

too far

Productive workplace

Check and monitor billiard tables Record the time of rental and collect fees when necessary Prepare, check, and inspect outdoor recreation equipment and store them properly. Assist customers in the choice of equipment, prepare reservation forms and collect fees where applicable. Inspect the equipment prior to check-out and upon return to ensure that all equipment is working properly Responsible for scheduled cleaning of all tables, floors, and equipment Assist Housekeeping staff and BMs with set-up duty when available

Pros

FRee Meal

Cons

LOng hours

productive and learning

daily routine in my work,when my duty start,first,checking the league activities for lane assignments,machines problems solutions,assisting costumers till the end of the day.i 've learned the skills of mechanical functioning of components of pinsetter machines,i can say to my management that they trained me well to be a good bowling personnel,and im happy to all of my co-workers,i share what i had knowledge and encounter problems in work,to know them also.the hardest part of my job earlier are the seniors mechanic that they dont want to learn the beginners and blaming what they do mistakes,my most enjoyable part of my work is the machine works good and conditionally and hangout with my co-workers.

Challenging and fun in playing the billiards and bowling

Well as a worker i learned many things like to work hard,to analize things or situation...To my co-workers its fun to work with them especially our mechanics,they help me when i have a lot of customers..The hardest part of the job is when the mechanics are busy and i have lot of customers when they are going to pay for their games they want also the print out of their game at the same time..The most enjoyable part of the job is doing our report...

Cons

overtime

productive

My experience in puyat sport was so good.We have good customer they give a tip almost all of them not so big but im thankful because i that they satisfied we my service.My co worker they all generous and cheerful even the manager and supervisor.

I learned to handle a my work in pressured time being focus to what Im doing and also being hardworking to my work to finish all my task

i'm so lucky to work under this company because I learned so many thing about on how to work as one with my co-employee and to my supervisor because they are so supportive of what we are doing and they willing to help me and to teach me about to my job

Pros

Cons

short hurs

multi tasking job

Everyday we receive calls for inquires, and bookings. The hardest part of the job is when we are fully booked and the center is crowded and we are lack of employees especially when one of our employee is absent due of emergency or sickness. Even though it is not part of my job, still I need to multi task and help my employees to overcome the day or night of the said date. To avoid also bad feedbacks. My co-workers are all polite and hard working. We all work together to accomplish every duty. the most enjoyable part of the job is when in a short time we have a small bonding together in our break time and also when we receive a company tournament and that tournament became successful.

Pros

meal allowance

Cons

overtime

makati city

happy because i use my energy and more people that good in billiards and the popular people like jano, efren and boy luat. i want to go back there but my contract has been ended, always 5 months, same like the others

Pros

no break time

Cons

it defends of how many people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Puyat Sports. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Puyat Sports in popular locations

• Puyat Sports
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?