PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC
View all PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC reviews

PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC

PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC Employee Review

salary and benefits

low salary and no benefitspoor managementgood working environment toxic managersWhy Starting because it's not competitive Salary as you hired especially in fresh grad. But the management is Excellent the discipline, the system etc. take this company as a start of you dream

2.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

Relaxed and competitive

The work experience there is great were we troubleshoot Point of Sale terminals and Desktop and printers. Sometime we multi task. specially in the morning. we import updates in the Point of Sale terminal. and at night sending sales and other reports to the head office.
Same roleSame location

fun at work

The company is good. Their leaders are great and usually understands the situation of their employees which is a plus. If there will be a problem within the account or the people, they immediately respond to solve the problems. Colleagues are also understanding despite of the differences especially in attitude.
Same location

best training ground for fresh graduates

I considered my workmates there as family. They are very friendly and supportive. Been there for 8years and I've learned a LOT. It was an amazing experience working with my team. But the higher management does not see our worth, nor we are compensated enough. Available benefits are govt mandated only.

Pros

Teamplayer, best training ground, nice culture

Cons

Poor benefits, poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC
  • salary and benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?