PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC

Philippines567 reviews

Clear
3.1Salary & Benefits

salary and benefits

low salary and no benefitspoor managementgood working environment toxic managersWhy Starting because it's not competitive Salary as you hired especially in fresh grad. But the management is Excellent the discipline, the system etc. take this company as a start of you dream

Stressful place

unlimited overtime and make sure it was approved so it will not go to waste. stressful bosses and sometimes co-workers. substandard equipment always not working

Pros

overtime pay

Cons

very long hours

I hate the management

Working in puregold makes me feel that your hard work is noting for them. They just need you, but you are not important to them. They always after the welfare of money not the employees.

Productive and comfortable working environment

For the past 15 years working in puregold, I've learned and experienced different type of work beyond my designation,my co-worker and superior were my mentor during those years. I'm proud to be part of pure gold family.

It’s a good learning experience. Don’t expect much from the company benefits as they don’t value much of their employees. Apply for experience only.

LOVE YOUR JOB BUT DON’T LOVE THE COMPANY. They don’t value you. Work their if you want to learn as much as you want to. Make it as a stepping stone for your future job.

Pros

You learn a lot.

Cons

No benefits. Full of stress. Handling more than 1 store but no salary increase and benefits.

can be a great company to practice and harness your professionality.

can be a great company to practice and harness your professionality, intrapersonal skills and interpersonal too. You need to have strong sense of authority when applying in this company. also during the interview, they told the applicants to come at around 9am but the district manager arrived at 1pm or 2pm in the afternoon.

Pros

good company to start your career. enhance your intra and interpersonal skills

Cons

small compensation a lot of work load.

i hope that the management will somehow considered to be more engaging into store operations and not only in the back office.

i hope they could see how their people work in operations and how sick they are and how tiring and exhausted it was to work in such a stressful environtment with monstrous superior.i hope they could consider and acknowledge those who really work hard in the company.there are MANY of thems who are most likely living their lives in that kind of exhaustion without any appraisal or raise from the management itself.thats why MANY of them leave.

Pros

none that i witness.

Cons

tiring.it will drain your soul.

for fresh grad. this company is good for work experience

-no work-life balance-no benefits, no incentives, no rewards,no bonuses,no uniform.-there were politics happening inside; especially when it comes to salary increase.-salary increase depends on evaluation.

Cons

no benefits

fun workplace

it is a happy workplace but the salary and compensation they gave is not enough. If you want a long term work maybe it is not the right place

Pros

you will not bring your work at home

Cons

Salary and benefits

stressful day everyday

Overtime was not paidToo much workload for one staffsalary is too lowno career growthyou need to work to other branches if short of manpoweryou cannot just be absent without a reliever

Good for IT Fresh Grads but beware of the typical pinoy culture workplace

This is a good place for IT to start your IT career specially if you are deployed in the strore/branch because you get to experience handling Servers (Windows/Linux) and other retail software/apps. You are basically the store/branch SysAd. This will also make you a good Tech support considering the challenges and struggle of supporting the back office team and other department which consists of mostly non-IT, and Tech Grannys. Not suitable for long term career because this company is definetly a capitalist company and are for profit. No employee engagement whatsoever. Once you're deployed that's it. You'll rot. If you are a current IT employee and read this review, I highly recommend you to gather all the skills and learnings in STRICTLY 1-3 years (3 years is actually too much lol). Of course this company don't know about the words "Work life balance(imagine you work 6 days, OTs are paid so you can pay for the tax deducted on your low base)" "Salary appraisal" "Growth". This review applies to other roles in the back office such Payables, Treasury, HR, Auditors, Admin, etc.

Pros

Good for IT peeps who just graduated.

Cons

-No HMO, traditional rank and file kind of organization(not a good one), Diverse (in not a good way). Growth(what)

Resourceful

Just enjoy working there, the management were awesome and very productive they always make an monthly meeting and continue giving us a guidance to us on how to deal with the customers and people we encounter in our everyday work.

Pros

Free time

Anonymous

The company has many issues, they can't even give us good salary. No career growth, they are not good in their employee. Always check your benefits, no salary increase. EMPLOYEES ARE UNDER COMPENSTED AND NOT PROPERLY RECOGNISED.

Productive place

Kind and be loyal then always respect each other... Be a responsible person and good example for other people be humble..................................

Pros

Coffee break

Cons

30min

Productive and fun workplace

Pros

Nonr

Cons

Charity hours 30 mins sometimes 1 hr

Job Advancement

Because of the aggressive growth of the company, the opportunity to advance in the career ladder is ever present. Also, you can share your opinions or views on how to improve your current work processes/ procedures.

Pros

the stability of the business

Cons

Friendly workplace, you will learn alot of experience

At first i feel difficult but after a few days it is very easy and relaxing workplace. Just follow and understand the rules and regulation of the company. Just be polite to your superiors and co workers. And be honest to the work assigned to you especially when it comes to money matters.

Salary increased was only twice for 7 years of stay

Salary increased was only twice for 7 years of stay. Work load versus compensation is not fair and balance. It is not an ideal company that an employee/s dream for.

Challenging job

Challenging job and Multi tasking.You can learn a lot from work. Some co workers are good but some top management have attitude towards work.You can learn a lot in terms of HR functions and admin task.

Cons

In Puregold we have a shifting schedule every end of cut of. I've learned in Puregold how to communicate to other people specially to our customers, be confident to yourself. My favorite part or enjoyable moment when I'm in Puregold I got a new friend, building a friendship not only to my co-cashier and baggers but also in our Supervisor and etc.

fun workplace and fun

good management.. safe and clean .. comportable to work with other people and generous admin . all merchandiser and superior are happy too work with ..

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits