PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC

Philippines566 reviews

Clear
3.1Salary & Benefits

salary and benefits

low salary and no benefitspoor managementgood working environment toxic managersWhy Starting because it's not competitive Salary as you hired especially in fresh grad. But the management is Excellent the discipline, the system etc. take this company as a start of you dream

Not allowed to use all your leave on the same month

Stressful when it comes to report needed there's no time frame. Unprofessional work place compare to JFC. No meal or transpo allowances and long training period for management trainee position.

Pros

Yearly increase

Cons

Base on your evaluation

best training ground for fresh graduates

I considered my workmates there as family. They are very friendly and supportive. Been there for 8years and I've learned a LOT. It was an amazing experience working with my team. But the higher management does not see our worth, nor we are compensated enough. Available benefits are govt mandated only.

Pros

Teamplayer, best training ground, nice culture

Cons

Poor benefits, poor management

Good management

Good Management, they will ask you what is you prefer day of day off, sometimes who have to sacrifice your breaks when there are so many customers, good

Stressful place

unlimited overtime and make sure it was approved so it will not go to waste. stressful bosses and sometimes co-workers. substandard equipment always not working

Pros

overtime pay

Cons

very long hours

Management is not great but your co workers are

Low salary even with the pioneer ones. Long waiting for regularization. Wants to have less expense with store maintenance which also includes over time pays they usually dont approve

Fun working , U will learn from your co workers.

Over all..Its fun and you will learn . Lots of reports that just keep on repeating 😆. But the process in store (SOP) is somehow too shallow and not keen. Lots of problem you will see.

Pros

On time Salary, Great place, Good coworkers

Cons

If you are retrench, you will be just disregard, No one will help you even the HR who hired you, Will do nothing, Its in my Experience

Only one person in multiple branch. Roving status.

Salary is not matched in daily workload.I am working in different branches every other day.Overtime is prohibited, approval of head officer is a must if needed.

Pros

Reimbursement of transportation allowance.

Cons

No overtime.

Challenging but a job you can enjoy

I worked in puregold for a year and I can say that it was fun but at the same time, it was challenging and can be stressful too. I always see to it that I could focus on my job to meet the deadlines. I love my colleagues at work. They help me with the working process when I was new to my job.

Pros

good for fresh grads that has no experience at work

Cons

low salary

a typical day at work, good for fresh graduates.No career advancement on the company. The management don't give importance to their employees. only upper management are being benefited.

Pros

Fun Workplace, nice colleagues

Cons

no benefits low salary management didn't give importance to their employees

It’s a good learning experience. Don’t expect much from the company benefits as they don’t value much of their employees. Apply for experience only.

LOVE YOUR JOB BUT DON’T LOVE THE COMPANY. They don’t value you. Work their if you want to learn as much as you want to. Make it as a stepping stone for your future job.

Pros

You learn a lot.

Cons

No benefits. Full of stress. Handling more than 1 store but no salary increase and benefits.

can be a great company to practice and harness your professionality.

can be a great company to practice and harness your professionality, intrapersonal skills and interpersonal too. You need to have strong sense of authority when applying in this company. also during the interview, they told the applicants to come at around 9am but the district manager arrived at 1pm or 2pm in the afternoon.

Pros

good company to start your career. enhance your intra and interpersonal skills

Cons

small compensation a lot of work load.

Low level positions are under agency but it is a fun workplace bc of the people in your dept

Since it's under agency, it's only minimum, no yearly increase, no incentives, no bonuses, but has benefits. Stressful sometimes but it can help you for your self growth.

Pros

Fun workmates, nice work

Cons

No salary increase/bonus/incentives

Great experience to be part of Puregold Company.

Employee friendly company with good compensation.Store heads are very approachable for opperational matters specially for those employees who badly needed support to perform their job well.

Pros

Overtime

Cons

Overtime

Fun workplace but low salary

It’s fun to work here since the boss and management are very patient to teach you the all around duties in your work. Salary is not that good and no increase.

Pros

Fun workplace, good boss

Cons

12 hour shift, no salary increase

The company doesn't give importance to its employees.

Lack of career advancement. The salary increase is very minimal.Being an auditor at the company will test your courage and patience since there's no boundary between the operation and audit department. If your audit review was not favorable to them you will be pressured every day since you don't have a separate workstation. You will face the store manager/officer daily and they will not treat you well. You will feel outcasted.

Pros

Cons

Lack of career advancement Minimal salary increase Hard to handle workmates

i hope that the management will somehow considered to be more engaging into store operations and not only in the back office.

i hope they could see how their people work in operations and how sick they are and how tiring and exhausted it was to work in such a stressful environtment with monstrous superior.i hope they could consider and acknowledge those who really work hard in the company.there are MANY of thems who are most likely living their lives in that kind of exhaustion without any appraisal or raise from the management itself.thats why MANY of them leave.

Pros

none that i witness.

Cons

tiring.it will drain your soul.

for fresh grad. this company is good for work experience

-no work-life balance-no benefits, no incentives, no rewards,no bonuses,no uniform.-there were politics happening inside; especially when it comes to salary increase.-salary increase depends on evaluation.

Cons

no benefits

fun workplace

it is a happy workplace but the salary and compensation they gave is not enough. If you want a long term work maybe it is not the right place

Pros

you will not bring your work at home

Cons

Salary and benefits

Stressfull

We are required to extend 2 to 4 hours of work daily without pay. Once a week straight duty for 15 hours without overtime pay. Area manager are not considerate and not helpful....

stressful day everyday

Overtime was not paidToo much workload for one staffsalary is too lowno career growthyou need to work to other branches if short of manpoweryou cannot just be absent without a reliever

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits