PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC

PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC Management reviews

Philippines568 reviews

Clear

salary and benefits

low salary and no benefitspoor managementgood working environment toxic managersWhy Starting because it's not competitive Salary as you hired especially in fresh grad. But the management is Excellent the discipline, the system etc. take this company as a start of you dream

Not allowed to use all your leave on the same month

Stressful when it comes to report needed there's no time frame. Unprofessional work place compare to JFC. No meal or transpo allowances and long training period for management trainee position.

Pros

Yearly increase

Cons

Base on your evaluation

best training ground for fresh graduates

I considered my workmates there as family. They are very friendly and supportive. Been there for 8years and I've learned a LOT. It was an amazing experience working with my team. But the higher management does not see our worth, nor we are compensated enough. Available benefits are govt mandated only.

Pros

Teamplayer, best training ground, nice culture

Cons

Poor benefits, poor management

Good management

Good Management, they will ask you what is you prefer day of day off, sometimes who have to sacrifice your breaks when there are so many customers, good

Strict

I gained experience. However i dont like the working environment. And also the management is so strict. Working as a sales assistant is very challenging job also.

Toxic workplace with poor employee relation

Higher management is poor and operation heads are very toxic. Most of the employees are not accommodating ,Bossy and traitors. They always think that tenurity is always superior, they don't base on performance and data's.

It’s a good learning experience. Don’t expect much from the company benefits as they don’t value much of their employees.

a typical day at work, good for fresh graduates.No career advancement on the company. The management don't give importance to their employees. only upper management are being benefited.

Pros

Fun Workplace, nice colleagues

Cons

no benefits low salary management didn't give importance to their employees

Nice workplace

The company has a relaxed environment. However, the pay is really low compared to the work experiences accumulated. Management is trying to address the concerns of employees.

Great experience to be part of Puregold Company.

Employee friendly company with good compensation.Store heads are very approachable for opperational matters specially for those employees who badly needed support to perform their job well.

Pros

Overtime

Cons

Overtime

Fun workplace but low salary

It’s fun to work here since the boss and management are very patient to teach you the all around duties in your work. Salary is not that good and no increase.

Pros

Fun workplace, good boss

Cons

12 hour shift, no salary increase

i hope that the management will somehow considered to be more engaging into store operations and not only in the back office.

i hope they could see how their people work in operations and how sick they are and how tiring and exhausted it was to work in such a stressful environtment with monstrous superior.i hope they could consider and acknowledge those who really work hard in the company.there are MANY of thems who are most likely living their lives in that kind of exhaustion without any appraisal or raise from the management itself.thats why MANY of them leave.

Pros

none that i witness.

Cons

tiring.it will drain your soul.

You can learn a lot thru seminars and trainings provided by the company for free.

It's fun to work at puregold with all the friendly employees and bosses. They have a very good culture in welcoming the newbies. They provide a very good training to their management trainees. Provides lots of seminars and trainings for the store head and department heads. Provides fun environment with less issue. With established policies like in a corporate world.

Pros

Provides seminars and trainings

Cons

unpredictable working schedule

Low salary, toxic environment

There's always a changes with regards to salary. Some are low ,but some have higher than your salary. The newly hired had much higher salary compared to those who are seniors and they said it depends to senior management who are now managing the entire operations. Toxic environment and no professionalism at work in store operations. HRD is too slow in taking actions especially to those employees who commit discourtesy to the management.

Pros

Overtime pay

Cons

Low salary, no retirement pay

Energetic. Productive . Flexible . Dedicated . Punctuality . Professional . Honest . LoyaL

As Encoder is the most enjoyable part of my work . But I want to grow up and try another skills , to expand and increase my knowledge .. Just hoping for my next journeya typical work in Receiving is to Receive the item .. I learn how to check the barcode of the item, the expiry, the unit of measurement, the full description of each item, handle the segregation of the documents of Sales invoice, handle of Free item stock, Encode and Released of Return to Vendor item, and Lastly handle of transfer monitoring . Ive learned a lot in Receiving Department .. The management are so strictly. So some of the employees have a discipline. Our workplace is noisy, low temperature, and always have many people there. The hardest part as a Bad order/Bundling Custodian .. The most enjoyable part is my position as Encoder

Unprofessional employees, toxic environment, worst company

If you are 4 year grad, you better not waste your time in that company. Employees there are very fond of gossiping if who are the couples among employees. I'm telling you its a very toxic company.

Pros

Cons

unprofessional employees

si Puregold lang ang Always Panalo

I dont recommend working at puregold. Worst company don't deserve even a single star ”worst management. No positive point. everything is worst here.

Pros

Just a big brand company.

Cons

no benefits

Resourceful

Just enjoy working there, the management were awesome and very productive they always make an monthly meeting and continue giving us a guidance to us on how to deal with the customers and people we encounter in our everyday work.

Pros

Free time

Cons

Fun and stressful at the same time

Salary is not fair. It is much tiring than usual jobs of minimum salary here in province. But it is fun to have a nice workmates. Management is also nice. But the agency are not

Pros

Cons

Deduction when we got short

Worst Company

Worst company I am ever employed. During pandemic, di nila naalagaan ng maayos yung employee. No benefits, no employee considerations. Worst IT Governance. Worst HR management.

Pros

Good co department employee

Cons

No worklife balance, HR with missing human resource management, benefits

Low Salary, Toxic Managers affecting entire workplace

Small salary, the current management is toxic enough that you may want to resign and consider applying to any position. Skeletal is mandatory and deducted from your leave credits and salary.The upper management has no concern for it's employees.Colleagues are nice though.

Pros

Camaraderie between rank and file staff

Cons

Trash Management

Worst company in the philippines

Very poor salary.. there salary loan take a month before it will approve. I dont recommend this company. The management is soo poor specially store operations. THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY IN THE PHILIPPINES.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?