PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC

PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC Management reviews

Philippines503 reviews
Salary / Benefits
good management.. safe and clean .. comportable to work with other people and generous admin . all merchandiser and superior are happy too work with ..
Salary / Benefits
Not recommended for long term work. You will take 1 year for regularization and delayed salary raise.only 10% is the maximum raise of your salary depending on your performance every year. Ratings are subjective. Poor management
Pros
Good starting platform.
Cons
Limited benefits and stressful environment
Salary / Benefits
Excellent training on sales strategies and store proper management. It is also a productive and fun workplace with yearly sportsfest activities that makes us unwind
Pros
free medical check up for regular employees
Salary / Benefits
It's tiring because there shouldn't be any vacant time to relax. You have to be moving every second or else you'll be seen as a lazy employee. The compensation is not enough for the work they are requiring you to do.
Pros
Easily get hired
Cons
Toxic Culture
Salary / Benefits
The management has a view to excel the business with flexible strategies to met the customers need and sustain the relationship to them. The company promotes ideal employee to be a productive team in the sales-retail industry.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace and the environment is not desirable but its a good stepping stone. I was the only IT personnel so the workload is heavy.
Benefits are unlikely fair for the employees.
Salary / Benefits
As a former receiving supervisor at puregold club you must have a good leader management program, and know how to follow the procedure of the company thats all.
Salary / Benefits
If you work here, please be be wary that the HR Managers and Officers here are the worst of the worst. They have been playing power tripping for a very long time now.
A little bit stressfull
I've learned how to make an report.

The management, i can say it is not fair
Thankful that i've meet kind people. Not all.
Hardest part of the job is the have to deducted some food that weve not ate.

I enjoyed most of the time witness cash on deliveries transactions.
Salary / Benefits
A lot of deduction specially on lusitano product. The hr personnel and the back office support are lazy and like to power tripping. Unfair treatment for indirect employee and merchandisers.You have to put you initial on your personal undergarments which is shameful and no pantry and drinking station for the employee. The salary are unjust very very low
Salary / Benefits
Good experience as biginner I learned so many things and ideas that I can use in prestigious company. The. Management is good. They are equal to the employees
Salary / Benefits
they have no concern with the safety of the employees and focused more in sales. even when it comes to benefits, no overtime and consideration for the health of employees
Salary / Benefits
working at puregold takes time management and good working relation with co workers. cooperation and good attitude towards others makes the workplace nice and comfortable to work with.
Salary / Benefits
Worked in the head office for about 6 months and experienced the worst treatment from a colleague. I'm giving a 2 star for work/life balance because they compressed the work hours so we could have 2 days off. My manager was cool, very understanding, easy to deal with. The "assistant supervisor" ,though, was a complete opposite. So yeah 1 star for me, if I could give 0 star I would.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace by people surrounded.
benefits are okey, salary okey also, they paid overtime by the management, they have also work shop so that its comfortable to work.
Pros
No Free meals
Salary / Benefits
give a short pep-talk (updates,promotion,sales update etc.) to the staff before the store open. checking email regularly to check if we have promotion,price increase/decrease new procedures etc.,checking the shelf tags updated. checking the stocks/stocks trend, slow moving stocks to give resolution, daily checking of expiration date of goods and retail display standard. Puregold has a good management in terms of people they give chance to their employees to up and they give good benefits, the hardest part of my journey in puregold, is if we have a promo day ,it is a big day for us bec. of high volume of customer to shop, we were so very busy in that day and thats also my enjoyable part of my job..
Salary / Benefits
8 hours of work with Overtime it depends of the delivery.
I have to much learned in this company, and gives me a confidence in myself to become a good leader and to my team.
All my mistakes and my team the management always support and teach me how to handle the situation and solve the problem. The hardest part of my job when the team have a big problem and the manager trust me how to handle That kind of situations and I give my best to resolve it. The most enjoyable part is when we go in the training of the company and be part of the receiving team.
Salary / Benefits
The working invironment in Puregold is actually Good in terms of your co workers in the office, but it became different when you are in the selling area which there are lot of pressures when dealling with the managers. Tho they are nice but very strict. And i have no problems with them. Its just that there's a lot of concerns when you're at operation. You just have to follow every rules and their memo's.
Salary / Benefits
Puregold Management and Salary is recommended in friends or relatives. Staff and Manager are kind and humble, everyone woll really enjoy working in Puregold.
Salary / Benefits
Recommended for fresh graduates...........
Is actually good to use as a stepping stone for human resource experience.
micromanagement

very traditional
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot in puregold. I met new friends/co-workers that turns into family.... I enjoyed the moment I worked there and our management is good...
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC. Our community is ready to answer.