PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC

PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC Culture reviews

Philippines568 reviews

Clear

salary and benefits

low salary and no benefitspoor managementgood working environment toxic managersWhy Starting because it's not competitive Salary as you hired especially in fresh grad. But the management is Excellent the discipline, the system etc. take this company as a start of you dream

best training ground for fresh graduates

I considered my workmates there as family. They are very friendly and supportive. Been there for 8years and I've learned a LOT. It was an amazing experience working with my team. But the higher management does not see our worth, nor we are compensated enough. Available benefits are govt mandated only.

Pros

Teamplayer, best training ground, nice culture

Cons

Poor benefits, poor management

for fresh grad. this company is good for work experience

-no work-life balance-no benefits, no incentives, no rewards,no bonuses,no uniform.-there were politics happening inside; especially when it comes to salary increase.-salary increase depends on evaluation.

Cons

no benefits

You can learn a lot thru seminars and trainings provided by the company for free.

It's fun to work at puregold with all the friendly employees and bosses. They have a very good culture in welcoming the newbies. They provide a very good training to their management trainees. Provides lots of seminars and trainings for the store head and department heads. Provides fun environment with less issue. With established policies like in a corporate world.

Pros

Provides seminars and trainings

Cons

unpredictable working schedule

The work is challenging and you will learn a lot

Fun working environment, people will treat you as family. and you will learn a lot about Retail industry. The fun part is that i used to travel to many part of Luzon and Visayas to train and support for the store.

Pros

Chalenging and you will learn a lot.

Cons

Low Salary

Resourceful

Just enjoy working there, the management were awesome and very productive they always make an monthly meeting and continue giving us a guidance to us on how to deal with the customers and people we encounter in our everyday work.

Pros

Free time

Productive and fun workplace

Pros

Nonr

Cons

Charity hours 30 mins sometimes 1 hr

In Puregold we have a shifting schedule every end of cut of. I've learned in Puregold how to communicate to other people specially to our customers, be confident to yourself. My favorite part or enjoyable moment when I'm in Puregold I got a new friend, building a friendship not only to my co-cashier and baggers but also in our Supervisor and etc.

Its better to work with pure gold

Happy to served our customers. Working in puregold will encourage me to study and take a business course that i can use for the future. All the employees work as a team.

Cons

Some bosses required employees to do jobs beyond their job descriptions

It's tiring because there shouldn't be any vacant time to relax. You have to be moving every second or else you'll be seen as a lazy employee. The compensation is not enough for the work they are requiring you to do.

Pros

Easily get hired

Cons

Toxic Culture

Good

Excellent working place they support the employee when it comes to their professional and personal skills. They are giving training and proper information

Good

Working at Puregold is like being with your class mates and friends because everyone is helping you to grow. And everyday you work in a nice and friendly environment

Pros

Competitive

Good workplace

co-workers are friendly. you will learn more about training. everyday transactions are not easy you have to be alert all the time. managers are strict and some co workers are competitive.

Great company

Cooperation is important for every teamwork to work their job done well, if we had a good leader in company to make a way to have a strong foundation.

Productive place

i've gained lots of experiences with them. but sometimes, they did not meet the expectations of the employees working for them in terms of job responsibilty and work culture.

The management is good

I have learned a lot in puregold especially on cashiering. The hardest part of this job is when we dont have a bagger and a change of cents. The most enjoyable part of the job is we make new friends with the customers.

Productive and competitive work place.

Difficult as for my position but your superior is always at your back. They let you learn things from experience in daily aspects. Maybe the hardest is working place to place, and dealing different people everyday.

It's a best company for me..

8 hours of work with Overtime it depends of the delivery. I have to much learned in this company, and gives me a confidence in myself to become a good leader and to my team. All my mistakes and my team the management always support and teach me how to handle the situation and solve the problem. The hardest part of my job when the team have a big problem and the manager trust me how to handle That kind of situations and I give my best to resolve it. The most enjoyable part is when we go in the training of the company and be part of the receiving team.

i like the people in our working environment

i enjoy working with people in our workplace eventhough were busy but we learn a lot of things especially dealing with the suppliers and various employees from different department. we were able to finish our daily task with a smile because of of those people who work as a team.

I learned how to deal with Costumers.

It was a great experience having this job for i have learned to deal with different people not only the costumers I've been servicing but also the people which is my co workers.

Good

Tha opportunities in the puregold price club Inc. Is challenging and enhance your skills in terms in sales, customer service and motivate to be better employee but the salary is not competitive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits