PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC

PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC Employee Reviews

Philippines500 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Excellent training on sales strategies and store proper management. It is also a productive and fun workplace with yearly sportsfest activities that makes us unwind
Pros
free medical check up for regular employees
Salary / Benefits
Happy to served our customers.
Working in puregold will encourage me to study and take a business course that i can use for the future.

All the employees work as a team.
Salary / Benefits
more on review the facilities nature specially per department
like warehouse , receiving , check-out department , and selling department also how to execute the new product ,
Pros
free lunch, merienda
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
It's tiring because there shouldn't be any vacant time to relax. You have to be moving every second or else you'll be seen as a lazy employee. The compensation is not enough for the work they are requiring you to do.
Pros
Easily get hired
Cons
Toxic Culture
Salary / Benefits
The management has a view to excel the business with flexible strategies to met the customers need and sustain the relationship to them. The company promotes ideal employee to be a productive team in the sales-retail industry.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace and the environment is not desirable but its a good stepping stone. I was the only IT personnel so the workload is heavy.
Benefits are unlikely fair for the employees.
Salary / Benefits
Just do your best and don't let anyone pull you down. . . . The world and the industry of business goes through ups and downs. You must me patient in facing some difficulties and you have to be brave in every decisions you are making. . You have to think not only for your own benefits but you have think for your co-workers too............
Salary / Benefits
As a former receiving supervisor at puregold club you must have a good leader management program, and know how to follow the procedure of the company thats all.
Salary / Benefits
If u have a new idea you pursue to sagest. if your idea is good and you think this is reliable why not share your idea. Always believe you're self,listen to your superior.
Salary / Benefits
If you work here, please be be wary that the HR Managers and Officers here are the worst of the worst. They have been playing power tripping for a very long time now.
Salary / Benefits
gave me more knowledge in a fast-paced retail/wholesale industry, not to mention the ideas on how to provide customer service by providing one-stop shopping convenience and best value.
Salary / Benefits
Just do yoir job. Mind your own business and do not interefere with toxic workmates. Focus on your tasks and goals. Just enjoy your job if ever you were hired.
Salary / Benefits
Excellent working place they support the employee when it comes to their professional and personal skills. They are giving training and proper information
A little bit stressfull
I've learned how to make an report.

The management, i can say it is not fair

Thankful that i've meet kind people. Not all.

Hardest part of the job is the have to deducted some food that weve not ate.

I enjoyed most of the time witness cash on deliveries transactions.
for me since 2010 when i graduate
Puregold Group of Company Help me to sustain my needs and also help my family to get money and to them., because of that company i build a house. but in long term i need for asset to sustain my familly
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Working at Puregold is like being with your class mates and friends because everyone is helping you to grow. And everyday you work in a nice and friendly environment
Pros
Competitive
Salary / Benefits
co-workers are friendly. you will learn more about training. everyday transactions are not easy you have to be alert all the time. managers are strict and some co workers are competitive.
Salary / Benefits
I learn how to be humble and also to Assist customer complaints and guide them and provide relevant information I also learn how to handle different customer.
Salary / Benefits
When doing a special task that will probably beneficial to the company itself but that was just the time where thing start to become a puzzled and happens wanting someone to solve any other cases beside those.
Salary / Benefits
good for the first time job seeker, it's like a training ground coz usually in puregold they impose strict rules, you will learn a lot, and relate to different types of personality.
Salary / Benefits
During my stay i have learned many things that surely will help me develop my skills work antiques and adaptability not only in a job but also in life.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC. Our community is ready to answer.