PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC

PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC Employee Reviews

Philippines509 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Because of the aggressive growth of the company, the opportunity to advance in the career ladder is ever present. Also, you can share your opinions or views on how to improve your current work processes/ procedures.
Pros
the stability of the business
Salary / Benefits
At first i feel difficult but after a few days it is very easy and relaxing workplace. Just follow and understand the rules and regulation of the company. Just be polite to your superiors and co workers. And be honest to the work assigned to you especially when it comes to money matters.
Salary / Benefits
Salary increased was only twice for 7 years of stay. Work load versus compensation is not fair and balance. It is not an ideal company that an employee/s dream for.
Salary / Benefits
Challenging job and Multi tasking.You can learn a lot from work. Some co workers are good but some top management have attitude towards work.You can learn a lot in terms of HR functions and admin task.
Salary / Benefits
I gain more experience and puregold enhance my hardwork abilities. It is more fun to job when your co-workers is friendly. Puregold have a Good management.
Salary / Benefits
As Electrical Engineer, we make electrical designs and review plans from bigger projects. We handled multiple project monitoring and we travel often to sites.
Workmates are friendly and made you feel as their new family. Bosses are so nice and always gives you advice to improve.
Pros
paid travel expenses, hmo, career growth
Cons
No salary increase.
Salary / Benefits
In Puregold we have a shifting schedule every end of cut of. I've learned in Puregold how to communicate to other people specially to our customers, be confident to yourself. My favorite part or enjoyable moment when I'm in Puregold I got a new friend, building a friendship not only to my co-cashier and baggers but also in our Supervisor and etc.
Salary / Benefits
Not recommended for long term work. You will take 1 year for regularization and delayed salary raise.only 10% is the maximum raise of your salary depending on your performance every year. Ratings are subjective. Poor management
Pros
Good starting platform.
Cons
Limited benefits and stressful environment
Salary / Benefits
good management.. safe and clean .. comportable to work with other people and generous admin . all merchandiser and superior are happy too work with ..
Salary / Benefits
Excellent training on sales strategies and store proper management. It is also a productive and fun workplace with yearly sportsfest activities that makes us unwind
Pros
free medical check up for regular employees
Salary / Benefits
Happy to served our customers.
Working in puregold will encourage me to study and take a business course that i can use for the future.

All the employees work as a team.
Salary / Benefits
more on review the facilities nature specially per department
like warehouse , receiving , check-out department , and selling department also how to execute the new product ,
Pros
free lunch, merienda
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
It's tiring because there shouldn't be any vacant time to relax. You have to be moving every second or else you'll be seen as a lazy employee. The compensation is not enough for the work they are requiring you to do.
Pros
Easily get hired
Cons
Toxic Culture
Salary / Benefits
The management has a view to excel the business with flexible strategies to met the customers need and sustain the relationship to them. The company promotes ideal employee to be a productive team in the sales-retail industry.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace and the environment is not desirable but its a good stepping stone. I was the only IT personnel so the workload is heavy.
Benefits are unlikely fair for the employees.
Salary / Benefits
Just do your best and don't let anyone pull you down. . . . The world and the industry of business goes through ups and downs. You must me patient in facing some difficulties and you have to be brave in every decisions you are making. . You have to think not only for your own benefits but you have think for your co-workers too............
Salary / Benefits
As a former receiving supervisor at puregold club you must have a good leader management program, and know how to follow the procedure of the company thats all.
Salary / Benefits
If u have a new idea you pursue to sagest. if your idea is good and you think this is reliable why not share your idea. Always believe you're self,listen to your superior.
Salary / Benefits
If you work here, please be be wary that the HR Managers and Officers here are the worst of the worst. They have been playing power tripping for a very long time now.
Salary / Benefits
gave me more knowledge in a fast-paced retail/wholesale industry, not to mention the ideas on how to provide customer service by providing one-stop shopping convenience and best value.
Salary / Benefits
Just do yoir job. Mind your own business and do not interefere with toxic workmates. Focus on your tasks and goals. Just enjoy your job if ever you were hired.