PruLife UK

PruLife UK Employee Reviews

Philippines106 reviews

Operations

I learned alot during my time with the company. It was good the benefits was superb. Plus the people you work with were all friendly. Managing employees need improvement

Pros

Perf bonus, medical

Cons

Work life balance

Financial Advisor work is a kind of job that has a work life balance

I have been in the company for 16years and consistent awardee.Working as a financial advisor gives you the privilege to decide on your own. For me it is a work and play career with lots of travels incentives. I had travelled to different places because of this career. Had time for my kids and attend other family needs. I wont be giving up this career if I did not relocate for family reasons.

A really good place to be if you want to grow becoming your own CEO.

Workplace has inspiring leaders.Trainings are provided regularly.They inspire people rather than just pushing them to do better.Managers make the challenges.Working more than expected has its rewards.

Pros

You work on your own time.

Cons

No regular salary.

Good culture with a lot of potential for growth

Entails a lot of collaborative work even with people from different agencies. "Rise by lifting others" is definitely one of the key mantras the organization lives by.

Fun experience for fresh grads

i was outsourced at PRU LIFE UK before the pandemic thru another company, however during the short period working there i very much recommend it, good work and life balance

Pros

good environment

Cons

long hours if needed

The workplace is accessible and had a great experience working in my group.

All agents can work in the office, employees are approachable and can help you with some paperwork. I had plenty of memories to cherish and one of them is the generous learnings every week and monthly. The huddle meeting with all groups and my groupmates was helpful. I have gained some friends and it's been productive ...So far I haven't experienced the hardest part of the job, which is the delivery of cheques to the client's beneficiary/beneficiaries. The enjoyable part of the job was to educate people on the importance of having LIFE insurance and attending year kick-off and other parties.

Pros

free snack every training and monthly meeting

Cons

got nothing to say

The best i ever had

Make best out your time in the company, and the company will give the best you'll ever had, Free travel, More incentives.etc. free foods is provided every meeting. So weekly free food. The weekly incentive too

Relaxed

My job as an intern was purely administrative in nature. The workplace had a light and easygoing environment with little to no pressure at all. Additionally, the people there were approachable especially my supervisor who was very friendly toward me and my co-intern.

Excellent Career Opportunity

I've been working in the business for almost 3 years, i love the culture and relationships. By helping each other grow in value. the staff is very accomodating and reliable.

Pros

Time freedom

Cons

commission based

Fun workplace

its fun to work and you can learn there pretty easy cause they always have presentation and they also have trainings you can also work from home and also you hold the time

Productive and Fun Workplace

I learn to talk to different clients and people. Also, I'm able to help them changing their life by giving them the right advice on how they will manage their money.

Commission-based Job

My position as part of the agency force is a commission-based one. We in the agency force are paid fairly in the sense that we are compensated for our efforts and production.

Great

Great company to work with. great compensation. great people. flexibility of time. new learning. trainings are available for everyone. location is great as well. perfect work environment

COmpetitive COmpany

I aw a Rookie, Licensed Financial Consultant. My Managers were really helpful and supportive. They provide me with the materials, spiels, and guide for me to close a sale. They have training every week not just about our product but also regarding taxation, equity bonds, (upskills) etc..that will be useful to all the employees

Fun workplace

I learned cash handling, underwriting and proper way of how to fill-up provisional receipt. I also learned on how to handle different kind of attitude of clients.

Too much trainings but pampering much with foods for our brain cells to work.

We don't have an office every day. Fieldwork is what we typically do. We just go to the main office for training and seminars. The managers are overwhelming but the crowd is all 40 years old and above- with so many experiences in sales. I am new with sales that I have to decide if I want to give up or not and I didn't.

Excellent

Good nature company with positive attitude towards agents and clients. Give us Bonus and Awards even in a small things we do. Give lots of benefits with free trainings and seminars

Productive and energetic workplace

You need to work hard to meet quarterly sales target. Workplsce culture is collaborative and has sense of direction. Managers are inspiring and push you and help you to meet company and personal goals.

Great company to work with

Have you ever thought of being a Financial Advisor? This may be the opportunity you're looking for! Join our team. Competitive compensation and benefits; Career growth; Awards and recognition; and Travel opportunities.

Surviving a Financial Consultant Life

Your time your own pace, if you want to earn more you need to set your own target. Rejection is high but product knowledge is the key to be able to channel to your client the benefits and the advantage of having a life insurance.

Average

This company is generous to employees benefits wise. The company also expects you to have the skill and capacity to compete and the passion to excel and advance yourself

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PruLife UK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits