Pru Life UK Philippines

Philippines25 reviews

Clear
3.6Salary & Benefits

Productive and Fun Job For Anyone Keen on Taking Up A Challenge

Filled with lots of opportunities and challenges, from tiring to fulfilling. Here you get to help your community raise awareness of financial literacy and give back to the society for the greater good of our country.

You can be able to learn more in this company

Good for those looking for a part-time job with flexible working hours and collaborative organization. I recommend this to someone who prioritize time.

Very Good Company

Very Good Company, extensive training, and good compensation benefits like quarterly bonus, different incentives , travel around the world and good environment.

Pros

Good environment

A very good company

A very good company with great benefits and very friendly colleagues, but very limited salary package compare to market if you are a software developer.

Wonderful Culture

Working with Pru Life UK is such an amazing experience because they promote growth in all aspects. The management gives you support in anyway they can and would really motivate you to do good in the business.

Pros

Free Trainings and Free Food

Cons

Long Hours of Training and very competitive environment

Do your job to satisfy your manager

The job in pru life UK was fun you will learn alot of things they will train you to help you out, thinking outside the box, ang molding yourself to be the better version of you.

Workplace Diversity and Job Security

Great benefits, paid training, excellent team spirit, great collaboration and teamwork, job flexibility and work-life balance and well-equipped business structures.

its good to work here

its good to work here especially if you are a agent many incentives as long as you will achieve the quotas needed and many ways to earn to achieve your goal in life

Pros

load allowance

Productive and challenging

With Pru Life UK our time was flexible. We only visit the office twice a week and the rest of the days were dedicated for fieldwork. I usually do client calls and meet them to do financial planning presentation. With this job, I've learned to be more disciplined with my time to be able to fulfill all my duties and achieve our goals. The management was very supportive with us. They give us enough training and incentives to help with our performance.As with my co-workers, I am blessed to be with supportive team mates and they are reallly there for me in times that I needed support in finishing my task. The hardest part of my job is experiencing rejections from my clients in which made me more determined to work hard and eventually learn to enjoy despite of challenges.

Pros

Free trainings, fun work place

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pru Life UK Philippines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Pru Life UK Philippines
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?