Pru Life UK Philippines

Pru Life UK Philippines Culture reviews

Philippines25 reviews

Clear

Productive and Fun

The environment is family like. Free trainings will be provided. Your colleagues will cultivate you to grow and will help you achieve your goals! People will cheer for your success and motivates you to do more.

Wonderful Culture

Working with Pru Life UK is such an amazing experience because they promote growth in all aspects. The management gives you support in anyway they can and would really motivate you to do good in the business.

Pros

Free Trainings and Free Food

Cons

Long Hours of Training and very competitive environment

Workplace Diversity and Job Security

Great benefits, paid training, excellent team spirit, great collaboration and teamwork, job flexibility and work-life balance and well-equipped business structures.

Productive and challenging

With Pru Life UK our time was flexible. We only visit the office twice a week and the rest of the days were dedicated for fieldwork. I usually do client calls and meet them to do financial planning presentation. With this job, I've learned to be more disciplined with my time to be able to fulfill all my duties and achieve our goals. The management was very supportive with us. They give us enough training and incentives to help with our performance.As with my co-workers, I am blessed to be with supportive team mates and they are reallly there for me in times that I needed support in finishing my task. The hardest part of my job is experiencing rejections from my clients in which made me more determined to work hard and eventually learn to enjoy despite of challenges.

Pros

Free trainings, fun work place

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pru Life UK Philippines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Pru Life UK Philippines
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?