PROTEMPS INC

PROTEMPS INC Employee Reviews

Philippines10 reviews

So Nice to have a good company like protemps

The management are ok and the manager and HRs as well they are very responsive in dealing with the employees remittance and salaries As well as the benefits of the workers...more power

Very accomodated HR.Responsible in our benefits and compensation.They are the one contacted me especially those times that have pandemic.They give my complete final pay.

Cons

Exact hours of working time

Productive and fun to work to.

It has been my pleasure to work at protemps inc. it’s been a year since i got my first day at them. It has been fun and good environment by the way. Because of my co workers foreign chinese. It’s good how some people with different culture to work with its been some fun to me.

Pros

Cons

12 hours duty work

Great experience

I learned a lot from this company, from production to computer related work. This is where I obtained my 7 years work experienced in data encoding that until now has been a great help in my carreer.

Productive workplace

You have to do multi task and eager to learn about their work They also provide seminars that will give you a more knowledge about the company and training also

Productive on the way you must learn their policy.

The place where we assigned are nice people, I enjoyed working with them. The hours of work are not really the problem. Most of employee's wants the proper place where they call them their own.

We usually have our overtime, to finish our deadlines. We work not what our job descriptions only says. Our main office is bit away from were we deployed, so it takes time for them to response to the needs of our employees. The payslips also wasn't on time, usually we don't received any payslips.

Fun workplace

Productive co-workers and fun workplace, easy to cope with my co-workers, honest, understandable and especially there's a lot of productive worker's so you can stay calm for the work and not worrying about the quality or the items

Good affiliated companies

Good pay with over-time incentives. They are affiliated with a lot of good international companies. Best for fresh graduates for work experience. Supervisors change as you'll be endorsed to different companies.

Pros

good work experience

Cons

no benefits, no work no pay policy

productive

typical daily routine; being well rounded; tough management; family oriented; good undertakings: productions, working environment, the people and the like job.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PROTEMPS INC?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PROTEMPS INC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits