Prosource BPO

Prosource BPO Employee Reviews

Philippines7 reviews

Fast growing, market aligned company but with some management issues

A company that has diversity within their workforce and whilst being young in the outsourcing/staffing scene, they can offer above average salary packages provided that you are a perfect match or an over qualified candidate. No hitch on the onboarding but a total nightmare with their offboarding process.

Pros

Full remote with equipment

Cons

Disconnect with training plan/onboarding/tasks

Productive and Fun place to work

The CEO is one of the nicest guys I met, in my whole corporate life. and hoping that he gets to instill that with his executive team that including HR.

Great support team and lots of Wellness initiatives

Enjoying my work here and great support from the ProSource team. They are very active in terms of reaching out and helping to check in that the job is going well. Feel grateful to have this support and very happy here.

Company culture has this strong startup vibe but could be good or.. NOT

A maybe positive ever changing environment BUT the lack of formal guidance from the management looks really bad. Exit process requires the approval of the CEO himself which is unheard of but maybe they just want proper feedback.. who knows.. Stay AWAY if you are an experienced professional.

Pros

Na

Cons

Exit process requires the approval of the CEO, Below average compensation and benefits, Discovery mode

Do not apply here.

Worst decision of my life. HR is the worst. CEO is emotionally hot headed. They do not care about the employee at all. I hope you don't make the same mistake I did.

Pros

Salary

Cons

HR and executives.

Employee Wellness centered

Executives are focused on providing a healthy and conducive environment for the employees to ensure that they are at best in performing their responsibilities and work expectations. They are always in touch with clients to update and to maintain good relationship.

Pros

work pressure and stressful environment is at minimum or to none

Cons

improvement on monetary and non-monetary benefits

Productive workplace with good work-life balance

A very fun place to work with. Not too relaxed but not too busy. I would rather say, it is a place where work-life balance is important. There is a gym, yoga sessions, and games center you can actually enjoy for free. Instead of competing with the requirements to fill, the culture here is more of collaborative effort that the team has worked on. There might be healthy competitions here and there but that's part of it. Salary is really good, I just wished for a better incentive scheme. Benefits consists of the typical and HMO. Overall, I would recommend Prosource to everyone who would like to check it out!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prosource BPO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits